• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
TD is only invincible during the super flash. :1

Air BBL only has 7F of invul, ground has 9.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Tempest Dahlia's hitbox comes out faster if your back is to the corner, right?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tempest Dahlia's hitbox comes out faster if your back is to the corner, right?
Well, the projectiles fly out from the side of the screen, so they don't come out faster, but they might hit the opponent sooner if you're close to the corner.

But they are invincible, right, right?

Just kidding, that's terrible. :I

Speaking of Tempest Dahlia, I am carving a Tempest Dahlia pumpkin. Oh, dear.
Sounds fun. :bee:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I never tried playing as Rachel.
She is probably the character I know the least about...

However, at the end of the life of all BB games I have tried to pick up Carl.

Only to throw my hands up an ragequit.
:mad088: :mad088: :mad088:

Looks like I'm at it again.
It feels hopeless. :urg:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
In other news, this is the first time I've actually seen who I presume is Lythium

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I never tried playing as Rachel.
She is probably the character I know the least about...

However, at the end of the life of all BB games I have tried to pick up Carl.

Only to throw my hands up an ragequit.
:mad088: :mad088: :mad088:

Looks like I'm at it again.
It feels hopeless. :urg:
I actually tried picking him up back in CT days just because of his Clap Trap.
Once CS came out, I didn't feel like learning him since that I would mean having to actually learn how to use him.

But maybe I'll try him out in CSX. Even if he ends up bad.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I thought so, just checking to make sure George wasn't randomly somewhere, though. :bee:

Or...just forget about that joke since apparently me being well-meaning or attempting to casually joke around turns into unintentional awkwardness more than half the time. :urg:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I'm confused, so moving on!

So, how 'bout dat Litchi? I came to the realization that I don't know what to do against Litchi today. During a tournament. But that's okay!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't throw out a lot of random moves during neutral, or else you're just gonna get CH'd by the stick into corner carry. Itsuu is beaten by lows, and tsubame gaeshi can't be rc'd, so if you block it they're completely helpless.

During corner pressure there Isn't a lot you can do really. :dizzy: just block really well I guess. CA/bursting during daisharin is usually a terrible decision unless timed really well.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yeah, I kinda tried to figure it out as I went along. I didn't do as badly as I thought I would so... eh, I'm okay with it.

It was a learning process though, that's for sure. :I

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Wait.

Girls don't play video games in tourneys.

Raziek, what have you done with Lythium?

Edit: I didn't have any problems with Litchi in CS2.

>_> They were scrubs, but still...

Smooth Criminal

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm okay with litchi until she gets me into the corner, then i'm like FUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm confused, so moving on!

So, how 'bout dat Litchi? I came to the realization that I don't know what to do against Litchi today. During a tournament. But that's okay!
Lol, nicely done proving my point. I see what you did there.

As for Litchi...yeah, I don't know the matchup that well at all. Though strangely enough Tsubaki, good Lambda's, and surprisingly Bang tend to give me just a bit more trouble.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Hakumen vs. Litchi is easy mode. Either that, or I haven't fought a litchi that knows how to abuse certain tactics yet.

To beat Litchi without Haku's counters, though, I've found you have to be really really good at blocking.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Hello BBers. My psn name is 'Krynxe' and I'm a Tao player. My main focus is on improving in Melee right now, since I'm a rookie, so I'm not very good at BB. I usually just play with friends occasionally, so don't expect much of me lol. (I don't think I'm a total
scrub
though, I do pretty decent online I just need to learn more comboez.) Feel free to add me though, hit up some friendlies and see my skill level.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Lythium has infected this thread with Metaknights...
Hello BBers. My psn name is 'Krynxe' and I'm a Tao player. My main focus is on improving in Melee right now, since I'm a rookie, so I'm not very good at BB. I usually just play with friends occasionally, so don't expect much of me lol. (I don't think I'm a total
scrub
though, I do pretty decent online I just need to learn more comboez.) Feel free to add me though, hit up some friendlies and see my skill level.
I'll add you. But I won't be able to play you until I get my PS3 BD laser working again.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero

I'll add you. But I won't be able to play you until I get my PS3 BD laser working again.

Again? Cripes, I should've known, lol.

Anyway, welcome Krynxe. Don't feel bad if you're not currently good at BB now, though. When I first got into it in CT, I couldn't link the most basic Noel combos for a while. Just keep at it, and you'll get better. Plus, we'll be glad to help you with any advice, suggestions or anything to help you improve. And since you're a Tao player, you'll NEVER have to worry about getting Astral'd if we play. :bee:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729

Oh cool, I didn't know you played Minato.

Again? Cripes, I should've known, lol.

Anyway, welcome Krynxe. Don't feel bad if you're not currently good at BB now, though. When I first got into it in CT, I couldn't link the most basic Noel combos for a while. Just keep at it, and you'll get better. Plus, we'll be glad to help you with any advice, suggestions or anything to help you improve. And since you're a Tao player, you'll NEVER have to worry about getting Astral'd if we play. :bee:
Why exactly not? Also, thanks. Throughout this next week or two I'll practice applying more with combos in matches. (Given I only know a few air combos and nothing else. :urg: A lot of my victories come from playing safe/smart and doing stupid mindgames lol.) I'll be accepting any psn friend requests, so please send them.

Edit:
OMG another Tao!? :O

:O
Huzzah I've found my mentor! :3c
If you have any vids of you played, you should link them to me.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It's nothing overly complicated, it's just I'm a cat person, so I always feel semi-bad beating up Tao anyway and just like refuse to Astral her because she's hilarious. Oh, and I find those two stages with the Kaka clan running around to be the 2 most distracting levels in the game (the one with the 3 Kaka kittens chasing the chicken has 36 of the clan in the background), not that I mind them. :bee:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
It's nothing overly complicated, it's just I'm a cat person, so I always feel semi-bad beating up Tao anyway and just like refuse to Astral her because she's hilarious. Oh, and I find those two stages with the Kaka clan running around to be the 2 most distracting levels in the game (the one with the 3 Kaka kittens chasing the chicken has 36 of the clan in the background), not that I mind them. :bee:
You don't find Plati's stage with the annoying ****ing dog to be more distracting? Lol, Tao's stage is my favorite. My irl friend (Noel main) hates Catus Carnival now with a passion cause he used to always pick Auto (now he chooses random lol) and when it was me I'd go and chose it as my song, so it's all we'd hear. Every time we get Catus Carnival on random it's funny as hell.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I ****ing hate Catus Carnival because it's all ****ing Omnibot picks every time you play against him.

Top Bottom