• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I'm not liking the new changes for makoto at all now ]: CS2 and CS1 combos felt like they had a lot weight behind them with all those drives. Now her combos at max have like 3 drives in them.

I loved her "Impact" drive ;_;

No lightning arrow, no shooting star, no comet cannon. There's only 5D, 2D, and jD now.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Well she was pretty rediclous, but maybe they went too far. I wouldn't know though, I haven't been paying attention to her. :/

So anyways, it looks like Tao gets 11k in the corner off of a 2C FC, 100 meter, and two gold bursts.

10k with 100 meter and one gold burst.
8k with 50 meter and no gold bursts.

Oh, and Tsujikawa is back, Tao for SBO2012? :3

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm not liking the new changes for makoto at all now ]: CS2 and CS1 combos felt like they had a lot weight behind them with all those drives. Now her combos at max have like 3 drives in them.

I loved her "Impact" drive ;_;

No lightning arrow, no shooting star, no comet cannon. There's only 5D, 2D, and jD now.
I thought Makoto was perfect in CS1. CS2 despite my even match-up with her as Ragna was just...nuts.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's only been a week.
I'm sure they'll find better makoto combos later.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That's pretty early. And uh...Smooth Criminal, your sig made me remember something I never got. If Justice is female, why does it look like it uh....has a shlong?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Dennou has gone back to Bang, Goro has gone back to Lambda, only Jin players that are left are the dedicated ones, and no one plays Noel.

Welcome back, CS1.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't remember having strong feeling's about goro's lambda, but I just watched him practically mow through an entire 3vs3 tournament by himself and pull off some crazy ****.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, I feel the same way. I remember people saying that Goro was amazing with Lambda in CS1, but I never really saw him play.

So, who knows?

Thino

Smash Master
as a Lambda main I remember quite clearly being a HUGE fan of Goro back in CS1 and considered easily as one of the best japanese Lambda players

I remember being very disappointed when I heard he switched to Makoto in CS2

so this is good news

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I saw a few cs1 goro videos but he never really stood out to me.

Maybe i'm just crazy, lol. :dizzy:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Maybe CS1 Lambda suffered from "Oh no, my character got hugely nerfed in comparison to its former self, so how the hell am I supposed to play her now?"

Or something. I remember Goro had a pretty good Nu.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I recently got really into this game again. I have bought every BlazBlue day one and then I would get distracted away from it somehow like a week or two later. Usually cause of smash. Now that I don't play much smash anymore I feel it's going to stick around longer.

XBL: HIT 0R MISS

O is a Zero.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I actually only remember hearing a little bit about Goro's Lambda, do be honest. Like, I heard it was good, but that was about it. Now as for Kintaro's Mu...;)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'd be angry too. Unsure if I could stay angry if Mu wasn't that painfully robotic and was actually that cute.

Top Bottom