• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
She actually doesn't seem that hard to pickup, and well...tends to make me feel less freaked when I'm doing an Arakune or Tager matchup. I have the most random urge to out of nowhere try Mu though.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Well, I mained Nu in CT and messed around with Lambda every now and again, so I don't think I'll have too much trouble. Her gameplan is relatively simple, and combos don't look too hard either. Her defense is shizz, but that comes with that type of character.

Mu is da bess. <3

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Guys, we should have another get-together on PSN on Wednesday night or whatever.

But someone else host, who doesn't have poverty internet like me.
If you still don't want to, then I'll try hosting.

Try about 8:00 pm EST.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
The thing about Mu is I can't figure out if she looks more complicated and difficult than she is or more simple and easy than she is.
She's difficult in ways that aren't apparent imo.

Mu's combos aren't hard, but playing her right is. She's probably one of the most difficult characters to learn in the regard. It takes awhile to get a feel for when you can put steins out safely. Without her steins to defend her she becomes a bit of an easy target. You'll get stomped over and over again when you first start off playing her because she's a very thought-heavy character, one you have to know inside and out to be effective with her. You really gotta know how far all her normals extend and know what distances are safe to poke from. You gotta know where your steins are at all times too. If you're not careful you can actually screw up your own combos if you're not paying attention to where your steins are.

There's also a lot of making **** up on the fly and adjusting to the proration when you pick things up off of various laser hits and explosions. This is another thing that makes her hard, because you really have to get a feel for when something will work. It's real easy to bluebeat if you try to do too much stuff off of random hits, so knowing her move proration is also really important.

And this one may not really be truth, but my own personal opinion on her... to me, Mu isn't a sub character. She is a main, because you WILL spend more time figuring her out than any other member of the cast. After months of training mode, countless casuals, and lots of time I still feel like I'm a Mu newbie. I know people do sub her but unless you spend a great deal of time with her she's never gonna be up to par imo.

My long-winded two cents. :3c

If you still don't want to, then I'll try hosting.

Try about 8:00 pm EST.
My internet is being kinda janky, so someone else should definitely host this time. I'll try to meet up with you then.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You know, I think I realized some of the people in my scene are a bit dis-organized. I've been like trying to sort out rides for T12 for like...5 weeks or something and the lack of hearing back is KINDA getting to me, lol.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I'm going to start hosting now.

Post or send me a message on PSN if you want in.

My PSN is RutgerFE6

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I'm online, I'll play with you for a bit.

Though I'll probably mostly play my two hour old Lambda. :p

GGs, Rutger and Livewire!

Rutger, why is Tao so annoying? Does Valk have a single move that isn't a meaty? ARGH. Haha, but seriously though man, those were some excellent matches. :3

Livewire, why you no play more? D:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
GG's Lythium and LWX.

Tao can only play annoying she will die if she doesn't. :3
Valk hits like a truck, I've fought others that scared me so that I had to pick him up.

Your Lambda was getting better, keep it up and I will fear playing you with Valk, zoners have really messed me up with him.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I'm online, I'll play with you for a bit.

Though I'll probably mostly play my two hour old Lambda. :p

GGs, Rutger and Livewire!

Rutger, why is Tao so annoying? Does Valk have a single move that isn't a meaty? ARGH. Haha, but seriously though man, those were some excellent matches. :3

Livewire, why you no play more? D:

I left at 8 because well, Wednesdays are Survivor night so from 8-9:30 was the Survivor premiere and 9:30-11 was the Big Brother finale, lol.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Exactly what I was complaining about before. Even with the DLC colors, she has one texture that's the EXACT same as one of the original colors. Yet, no Nu? ffff... :|

Top Bottom