• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Don't worry about it Lythium, we all have days like that. As long as you had some epic games it's all good. Though I gotta ask...who's the dude wearing the Rey Mysterio Jr. mask?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Don't worry about it Lythium, we all have days like that. As long as you had some epic games it's all good. Though I gotta ask...who's the dude wearing the Rey Mysterio Jr. mask?
There were definitely some good games, but tournament nerves got the better of me, I think.

I think that's Remi, he's some SF player. :p

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
There were definitely some good games, but tournament nerves got the better of me, I think.

I think that's Remi, he's some SF player. :p

Ah cool, was just wondering. It's cool to have a gimmick.

And don't worry about the tournament nerves, I know exactly what you mean.

Plus Wave, do you know who Rey Rey is, out of curiousity? ;)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tournament nerves are a *****. :( I still haven't gotten over them.

There's a tournament that i'm planning on going to on the 24th. It's only a small side tournament but i'm mainly only going so I can play some offline friendlies with the few people in CO who actually care about BB anymore.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Changes for the first post:

X-Box 360 Gamertag is now: Seirei Wolfe
Mains should be changed to: Lambda, Hazama, Tsubaki

You can drop Jin and Rachel from the mains list.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
So are we going to try the light house game night thing again this Wednesday?

Because I'd be willing to take a break from Disgaea 4 for that again. :3

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Wow. I only recently found out that you can die by chip damage in BB (after losing three matches due to chip). No wonder you guys were talking about it before lol. I always thought death by chip wasn't a part of japanese fighters haha. Guess it was only melty.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Wow. I only recently found out that you can die by chip damage in BB (after losing three matches due to chip). No wonder you guys were talking about it before lol. I always thought death by chip wasn't a part of japanese fighters haha. Guess it was only melty.
Street Fighter too.

Anyway, I was in awe that whole match. I give props to Dacidbro, but wow.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kinda annoyed how he kept not ending his combos with supers, but oh well. It was good otherwise.

also lol @ lythium's title.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
He's really good at combos and zoning but I feel he still has quite a bit to work on.

Especially his defense. Wake-up grabs are pretty unreliable.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
My god this connectivity is godlike. New webpages in the blink of an eye. gonna test out my wireless connections for XBox Live and PSN after work.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
My god this connectivity is godlike. New webpages in the blink of an eye. gonna test out my wireless connections for XBox Live and PSN after work.
Kuraudo, want to play on XBL later today when you get back? I'll add you when I get the chance.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Guys, we should have another get-together on PSN on Wednesday night or whatever.

But someone else host, who doesn't have poverty internet like me.

GGs, Livewire, Giga (it took me a minute to remember where I saw your tag before), and other random dude that I don't know. :3c

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, good games Lythium and GigaBowser. Sorry for talking to myself, sometimes getting a wee bit upset at losses (yeah...I get hard on myself for making mistakes or losing sometimes, lol) and for messing up some basic things like the 2B>6C>236A>6C>j.D. I was like....trying to TK the whole thing together for some reason without realizing it. I guess I'm still used to being able to roll my thumb and stuff for things, oh well.

And yeah...your Tager's just too beastly, Giga. :bee:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I only just got around the computer now, configuring my new Alienware m14x laptop. I'll hafta hold off until tomorrow to test it out or else I'll be up all night. :( work in the morning

Top Bottom