• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
- 6B: No longer jump-cancelable.

.... That sucks though. I don't care for the cat chair nerf, I never used it anyway.

Unfortunately I can't comprehend Litchi's changes at all, since I don't know the names of her moves ><.

:053:
I actually never used the ability to JC a 6B much so I'm fine with that. Cat chair nerf along with the j236A whiff removal makes sense, but I'll miss them. Using 2C when cornered could lead to 7k with heat lol.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I know they removed the throw whiff loop in the loketests, but I didn't hear anything about the haida loop.
The throw whiff loop is what I was primarily talking about with a stupid unnecessary change. Partly since I still can't CS2 Haida semi-reliably. And as for things you suggested....if it ain't broke (which it's not, lol), don't fix it.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
They may not be keeping the changes. Just wait and see.

And it's not as if there's anything wrong with taking out the throw whiff loop.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Again, they may not be keeping the changes. Just wait and see.

Seriously, there's nothing to be gained from complaining about changes that aren't even final yet. If you want to discuss the changes, that's fine, but complaining does nothing whatsoever. Go post it on Mori's Twitter or something.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
500 damage isn't a big deal when you already get half someone's life off of one decent hit. :troll:

I used 6b > air combo with rachel off of iris and lobelia CH's when I couldn't get there fast enough to hit them with a 5b into air combo.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
The only thing that should be taken from this loketest is that Relius is awesome.

And that his specials are all 236 or 214 motions.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I wouldn't be surprised if Relius is the only new character in CS2, but I don't think more characters can be ruled out just yet.

I doubt this next loketest will be the last either.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Was that blog announcement thing written from someone who works with Arcsys? Kinda seemed like they had inside information.

Although I couldn't really understand most of it, lol.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
CS2+ has officially been renamed as Continuum Shift Extend.

I like CS2+ better personally.

Woops, i'm dumb. accidental double post, sorry. >_>

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Even if it is a new disc, I'd be more than happy to buy it. Arcsys has been pretty lenient with giving out new features without forcing people to buy a whole new game, unlike someone we know.

BlazBlue's getting a patch?! Oh, no. It's just ULTIMATE BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT 3.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
To be honest, I think Tenjou's son, whoever he is, could make an appearance as a playable character in the next installment. Not branches of Continuum Shift, but the equivalent of BlazBlue 3 pretty much.

Maybe Torakaka and Saya too. Just not in any version of CS imo. Heck, if we can get Relius and he plays differently enough from Carl, Tora's not out of question either.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
All kokonoe needs is a nice little pus from good ol Terumi and BAM **** hits the fan and Kokonoe starts taking names

Top Bottom