• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently learning how to do the handoff. Its chaingrabbing with climbers in melee, which will never be banned. Wobbles can do it really well if you want vids look up Wobbles vs darkrain. So, when the midwest gets to banning it, I will have the handoff to use.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm currently learning how to do the handoff. Its chaingrabbing with climbers in melee, which will never be banned. Wobbles can do it really well if you want vids look up Wobbles vs darkrain. So, when the midwest gets to banning it, I will have the handoff to use.
just be sure to throw more ice blocks and less controllers cuz wobbles has a bad temper ;)

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
lol i got bracklet screwed, Sumer second round then boxxy instantly in losers cuz boxxy lost to Goddy first set

Mocoman was terrible i friendlied him once and I 2 stocked him, I asked him for a friendly later and he said no in a scared voice. He is just an average falco that got one lucky break
As for the tournament, he got really lucky against boxxy, the only that hurt boxxy were hos accidental rolls into Mocoman's f smashes
true, but idk why everyone is riding Moco like he some kind of god and has only been in 2 tourneys his entire career, and beat Boxxy when he was really doing ****ty the entire day

Boxxy said he was playing like **** and that set proved it. It is true that Goddy beat Boxxy 2-1
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't see these till just now. You're facts/logic crack me up Ori. I'd say about 3% of that is true.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i say we just drop it and hopefully i'll get a rematch in at mbz2 (if you guys go)

d: (|)
^
i just finally figured out what that was supposed to be.

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
i say we just drop it and hopefully i'll get a rematch in at mbz2 (if you guys go)

d: (|)
^
i just finally figured out what that was supposed to be.
I agree. I wasn't trying to start more flame wars, just saying that he's been to way more than 2 tournaments and has never played ori.

But yeah, sweet monkey huh? I had a kirby one when I secondaried him.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Super far ahead but... anyone thinking about holding a smashfest before Boxxy's Tourney? =o
I actually just spoke to demp about it. I am willing to house you guys again if you want. Ill get themann over so you guys can practice dubs :)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
People living in red states (republican states) have a higher chance of getting a stroke. They don't know why, it just happens to be a strong statistical correlation.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
can someone fill me in on he next couple of tournaments that people are going to
April 3 MSU Tourney (Melee)
April 17 Michigan Ball Z 2 (Brawl, Melee, Smash 64)
May 22 Juggleguy's House Tourney (Melee)
West Bloomfield Smash Series 4 (Brawl, Melee, Smash 64, TvC) is in planning.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Wow. Melee is repping itself hard atm in MI. O.o

Demp

Smash Journeyman
I actually just spoke to demp about it. I am willing to house you guys again if you want. Ill get themann over so you guys can practice dubs :)
I'll talk to Lord Helmet about it. If he is down then hellz yeah. And Sumer too, assuming I am giving him a ride as well.

MetaMeeks

Smash Apprentice
TVC?!?!?!?! I'M THERE! I can find a few other people that'll show up for that too if the TO is worried about attendance.

Who all in the MI smash community plays TVC? I know I saw samurai panda on shoryuken but is there anyone else that would go for TVC?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hello smashers!

I've been tasked to inform everyone about a regional/national Super Smash Bros. Brawl tourney happening in Utah!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263780

It is happening the last weekend of May. For more information, look in the OP of the thread. Post in there if you have any questions regarding rides, fees, housing, or anything else regarding the tourney.

We hope to see you there!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Hello smashers!

I've been tasked to inform everyone about a regional/national Super Smash Bros. Brawl tourney happening in Utah!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263780

It is happening the last weekend of May. For more information, look in the OP of the thread. Post in there if you have any questions regarding rides, fees, housing, or anything else regarding the tourney.

We hope to see you there!
God **** mormons

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
@ Metameeks: me, rogu, boxxy, and ham all play it. rogu owns TvC but me and ham play it like every weekend along with brawl

but yeah me ham and rogu are gonna make 64 and TvC static side events at our tourneys

Top Bottom