• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
ahhh, I'm itching for some smash offline. lol. My plans to go to the Chicago tourney this weekend fell through. Anyone planning anything next weekend? Anyone going OoS next weekend? If so let me know! O:

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Im guessing Mocoman was a falco, and if so, he was playing him right if all he did was dodge jab laser and fsmash, lol

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Wtf. Railgun ended without even getting to the Sisters? There has GOT to be another season coming, no way they are gonna just let the main storyline with Misaka just not be used at all.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Wtf. Railgun ended without even getting to the Sisters? There has GOT to be another season coming, no way they are gonna just let the main storyline with Misaka just not be used at all.
From what I've been told the Manga(?) is only at the Accelerator arc now. Also, at this point, i'd prefer another season of Index more. Just one that has more Misaka in it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'd enjoy more Railgun than Index. Just one that has more of whats-his-face in it. I think he's the more interesting main character, but Index's main story was meh to me since I disliked Index as a character.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
how was the tourney yesterday fellas?
About 31 people showed up...Lain, Anther, Boxxy, Ori, Goddy, Sumer, Derk, Mani and I were there and there were more than enough setups for friendlies. Some of the unknowns there weren't half-bad, but Mocoman is godly. lol It was awesome.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
whos mocoman never heard of this kid in my life. Sounds like another falco lookin for that bread.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
He placed better than you didn't he? lol

Haters be hatin'. >.<
lol i got bracklet screwed, Sumer second round then boxxy instantly in losers cuz boxxy lost to Goddy first set

Mocoman was terrible i friendlied him once and I 2 stocked him, I asked him for a friendly later and he said no in a scared voice. He is just an average falco that got one lucky break
As for the tournament, he got really lucky against boxxy, the only that hurt boxxy were hos accidental rolls into Mocoman's f smashes

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
lol I Got Bracklet Screwed, Sumer Second Round Then Boxxy Instantly In Losers Cuz boxxy Lost To Goddy First Set

Mocoman was Terrible I Friendlied Him Once And I 2 Stocked Him, I Asked Him For A Friendly Later And He Said No In A Scared Voice. He Is Just An Average Falco That Got One Lucky Break
As For The Tournament, He Got Really Lucky Against Boxxy, The Only That Hurt Boxxy Were Hos Accidental Rolls Into Mocoman's F Smashes
what Is Thisssss?!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Mocoman outplayed me yesterday. And Boxxy. And Sumer. We should've banned Japes based on what happened in my match/Sumer's in game 3 if we wanted to win. We're just jokingly giving him a hard time because we're all just surprised lol. He has mad FSmash mindgames, but his camping game could use work. But the guy did teach me that I need work on the Falco matchup.

And yeah, Goddy did beat Boxxy on Brinstar game 3. I was behind them watching lol

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol boxxy had an off day and he still beat you ori, goddy and mocoman were good enough to beat him at his off day

don't be too hard on mocoman he's gotta be decent.....don't use the "he's only been to 2 tourneys" as a reason to put him down, you rode flame when he placed 5th at his first tourney (granted 99% chance that flames hella lot better lol)

that being said, if he says he's coming to a tourney I will be there too. Mocoman ftw

p.s. Ganon mm ori

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
lol boxxy had an off day and he still beat you ori, goddy and mocoman were good enough to beat him at his off day

don't be too hard on mocoman he's gotta be decent.....don't use the "he's only been to 2 tourneys" as a reason to put him down, you rode flame when he placed 5th at his first tourney (granted 99% chance that flames hella lot better lol)

that being said, if he says he's coming to a tourney I will be there too. Mocoman ftw

p.s. Ganon mm ori
true words are true, I miss a couple tournies and I miss so much sh*t. If notra isnt going to a tourney that requires some driving than I'm to lazy to find a different ride because I dont care enough about smash.

@Tremor, No johns does exist in brawl...doesnt mean people wont make them.

Sh*t is turning into a john fest right now though. but I mean brawl has no power levels. Soviet>Goddy>Boxxy>Soviet

Boxxy

Smash Lord
lol i was a **** to ori <3

also, I'm practicing a new char to take care of silly falcos and other match ups i hate. also, my first match against goddy i went ic's and that didnt turn out very well... I don't know what happened on the last game, but he out played me the last stock. idk if you know, but we also played again in losers where i won 2-0 in mk dittos

oh well, this is more motivation to stop my auto piloting habits and it gives me the chance to pick up a char i've been wanting to =]

along with another edit

i really hope the u of m flint guys make it to mbz2 cause i want a rematch :o

Top Bottom