• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys listen, if my friend Terf and I were to host a tournament in Lansing, how many of you would be interested? It would be at a nice venue with a good amount of tv's (4 at least), if that 's enticing at all haha.

Feedback!

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
I'm kinda pissed off right now. I've set up my new mobo, new processor, and new ram, but my computer still doesn't work. For some reason, my monitor doesn't detect it, but my video card definitely turns on. I'm at a loss for what to do...
Did you try using a different output for your monitor and then setting it up for your dvi or hdmi input afterwards?

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Vayseth it's only 45 minutes : )
And Terf and I are the epitome (ACCENT MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) of lazy so you should be fine haha.

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys listen, if my friend Terf and I were to host a tournament in Lansing, how many of you would be interested? It would be at a nice venue with a good amount of tv's (4 at least), if that 's enticing at all haha.

Feedback!
I could probably get some Grand Rapids guys to go, let me know when it is.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
OK it won't be for a few weekends because we aren't going to have it this weekend or on thanksgiving, but BE PREPARED as Scar would say.

And bring Grand Rapids guys and Ann Arbor guys and any guys (and some girls to lower the man ratio haha).

I'm glad you guys seem interested, I'll let you all know what's up when the time comes!!!

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
choosing a college based on brawl? lol even i wouldnt do that

but yeah, tourneys and ppl to play just around the corner of UofM

basically a handful of the best ppl in the midwest would be just around the corner

SCOTU

Smash Hero
UofM is like, the only center for brawl in the state worth mentioning, and it's one of 3 centers of melee.

That aside, DON"T choose your college for a reason as stupid as that. If that's one of your reasons for going here, then you'll fail out for sure.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If anyone in SEMI's up for some Brawl tomorrow afternoon leave a message... with address and contact, preferably.

Top Bottom