• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hey Michigan...I'm probably gonna start coming out to the big tourneys in MI since I'm living so close right now but I usually just lurk around the Canada boards and will probably miss the threads for the MI tourneys...hosts should shoot me a PM when a big tourney comes up please :).

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I just finished doing sooo much stuff in my life right now. But I have a ton more to do. Ugh, I wish I had more time to do that Smash Lab stuff.

Dopey

Smash Lord
soooo....no teams for brawl or melee at digiops?

im a little rusty i need a teammate to do my owning for me =)

btw im strictly a snake player now =)....in brawl

but melee....you knooooow!

lain

Smash Master
DOOOOPPEEE. i will team with you if my regular teammate (anther or the like) aren't teaming with me.

good **** son.

Anther

Smash Champion
I'm playing snake now too guys. There's something about kicking people into the moon that really does all the right things to me.

Rak

Smash Cadet
Where are all the melee tournies this weekend? Or a smashfest or something in the western michigan area? I wanted to test my washington skillz in the midwest while I'm in town....

Screw Brawl.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I think someone owes me after I got him unbanned. Well, he actually owes me for more than that, and even owes me money.

*sigh* Some people.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Hey MI people, I will be in MI for about 2 weeks and 5 days or so (21dec to 10 jan) I hope I'll get to play you all while I'm here =) ( and Lain, I hope we get to play at OIN2.5 rofl if not I'll be in MI)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey MI people, I will be in MI for about 2 weeks and 5 days or so (21dec to 10 jan) I hope I'll get to play you all while I'm here =) ( and Lain, I hope we get to play at OIN2.5 rofl if not I'll be in MI)
Lucky for you, I'm hosting a tourney on Dec 21, so you can try to make some moneys, but My money's still on Anther.

Dopey

Smash Lord
i think ill make that tourny on the 21st, i need to practice before i come beat anther again.

OHH SNAPPP yea i said it =)

anyone wanna teams? anyone good that is? =p

Vayseth

Smash Master
Where in MI lol? Last time a friend said he was coming to MI he ended up somewhere 4 hours north of me lol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Meijer's that I work at today was crazy. They took all the 42in Plasma HDTV, and it was like $400, WHERE AM I GOING TO FIND ANOTHER ONE FOR MY GAME ROOM!!! I love playing Smash in HD. T_T

Top Bottom