• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
So I hear there's some tornyments going on? Because I have this $20 that I should probably spend on some entry fees. Anther's got to eat you know.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
But how would Thax pull it out? Hmm, I don't think less than one grand is worth it, lol.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, sometimes I feel like just giving my money straight to Anther instead of to the TO. I mean, it ends up in the same place, so it doesn't matter much :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
...hey,... sometimes i get a dollar or $3 outta that...
hehe but u'll nvr get the money from our mm cuz u havent been to the last 3 tournies i have been at that u said u would show up to :mad: but ur lain so wat ever:)

rofa

Smash Journeyman
lol ori u owe me a mm too! i dont think im gonna make this one though, have 2 finals on monday :( maaaaaybe though lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol ori u owe me a mm too! i dont think im gonna make this one though, have 2 finals on monday :( maaaaaybe though lol
i owe u ? ur the one who bailed last time and lain was a no show again but same ive got finals the week after :crying:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I think we should start a precedent in the midwest to ban D3's standing infinite grab in our tournaments. Its unlikely that anything will be done about it unless TOs start banning it, so lets just go ahead and do it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Fine by me. I'll ban it at every tournament that I host from now on. ; j

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I see more people want King Dedede's chain grab banned than Meta Knight banned, lol. Ah, you got to love the Kirby trio, or at least Meta Knight and King Dedede, Kirby has few masters. ;p

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I think we should start a precedent in the midwest to ban D3's standing infinite grab in our tournaments. Its unlikely that anything will be done about it unless TOs start banning it, so lets just go ahead and do it.
i havent seen any d3 in MI but sure ill ban it at my next tourney

TheMann

Smash Ace
:cry: I'm already shedding tears of joy at the thought of that.

TheMann

Smash Ace
lulz mann but like i said i dont see that many d3's
Yea but its just scary for me. Cuz Luigi is my best character and someone thats new to the game or doesn't even main DDD could beat me if I get shield grabbed once with the infinite.

junglefever6478 said:
owh..i have to switch mains now :(
Is this a joke post? lol

Vayseth

Smash Master
So, when's the next gettogether @ panda's place. I want to play some brawl.
With the exams... not for a while. Maybe the Friday before my next tournament? I dno, he hasn't said anything yet.

As for the D3 infinite... we are talking about ONLY the 6 characters it affects and those are bowser, D3, DK, Luigi, Mario and Samus (not ZSS). The normal chain grab followed by a d-tilt or whatever is still absolutely legal. If that's what you mean, I wouldn't mind that.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Hence why I said his standing infinite. Wall infinites and regular down throws are still fine.

And I'm not too sure about this Friday, either. My dad has been planning something for a while, but it seems like there is a bunch of smash stuff people wanna do that day... so I dunno whats going to happen.

Top Bottom