• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dopey

Smash Lord
<---- best ddd in MI

why ban a chain grab? then ban ICs since they have an INFINITE chain grab too? sounds fair to me.

Scala

Smash Ace
I want to go to something during Christmas break. School has kept me preoccupied lately and this friday is no exception :embarrass

Tennet

Smash Champion
In a few months expect 5 smashers from MI going to tournies =D My friends and I have been playing brawl and we all want to go to a tourny so once we get more practice in I'm sure we'll go to a lot. We're in Redford if any of you know where that is. There is always the possibility we could get who ever over and we can all play together...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tennet is redford in SE Mi or Mid Mi?

o yea Scala my friends and i are hostin a tourney in mid Jan or early Feb

SCOTU

Smash Hero
M/BAA Results:

Brawl Singles:
1: Anther ($80.00)
2: lain ($40.00)
3: Dingdong ($10.00)
4: Juggleguy
5: Matt
5: Bowyer
7: Shaeden
7: Levitas
9: SCOTU
9: Sushean
9: Kagu
9: Anti
13: Kzez

Melee Singles
1: Shaeden ($84.00)
2: SCOTU ($25.00)
3: Anther ($11.00)
4: Kerpoplesteesh
5: Bowyer
5: lain
7: Botulismnator
7: Anti
9: Sushean
9: Levitas
9: Kagu
9: Kzez

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
In a few months expect 5 smashers from MI going to tournies =D My friends and I have been playing brawl and we all want to go to a tourny so once we get more practice in I'm sure we'll go to a lot. We're in Redford if any of you know where that is. There is always the possibility we could get who ever over and we can all play together...
its always a good idea to go out to a tourney for practice. You should test the waters before jumping in. Being great amongst friends is a whole lot different then a tourney scene.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Probably some sunday in January. I haven't nailed down the date yet.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Tennet is redford in SE Mi or Mid Mi?

o yea Scala my friends and i are hostin a tourney in mid Jan or early Feb
SE MI we're by Livonia about 20 min away from Dearborn. Oddly today I found out the city Inkster is close to me and I remember seeing someone's location on her Inkster, MI. We're kinda close to Detroit but not downtown. We are 20 min away from Farmington Hills, near Grand River... It's a small township and it is rarely heard of...

We might be at the next tourney, I'll probably just play as many friendlies as I can...

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
possibly wrong thread, but it's MI related so here we go, I'm moving back to farmington hills on Monday, anyone in farmington hills / southfield up for some melee (preferrably not brawl) around the 17'th? alternatively, i'll start going to what tourneys i can

Scala

Smash Ace
SE MI we're by Livonia about 20 min away from Dearborn. Oddly today I found out the city Inkster is close to me and I remember seeing someone's location on her Inkster, MI. We're kinda close to Detroit but not downtown. We are 20 min away from Farmington Hills, near Grand River... It's a small township and it is rarely heard of...

We might be at the next tourney, I'll probably just play as many friendlies as I can...
Ey, I live in southfield. You should come over and hang out at my dorms sometime and I'll instill a healthy dose of yoshi/mario fear in ya :)

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Sure, I'm down, I live on Inkster (border of southfield/farmington hills) so i can walk over there =)

EDIT: if you're talking about brawl nvm, didn't really catch everythign the first time i read it

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
**** YEAH MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get at me Wednesday, as long as you have a disc (I never owned Gamecube or any of its games XD)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, I'm in Farmington Hills on Wednesday, I'll probably be free around 7PM until 10PM

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
What's going on around here after the 4th of January until the 16th of January? Ima be here and i wanna smash :) maylay baybee

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
No **** he means you...

People should play brawl more because it made me lazy and I don't feel like moving my fingers fast for melee anymore :)

Edit: wow, three people posted between the time I loaded the page and the time I posted my reply :/

Tennet

Smash Champion
Ey, I live in southfield. You should come over and hang out at my dorms sometime and I'll instill a healthy dose of yoshi/mario fear in ya :)
I already got the Yoshi fear, a massive dose in melee but i had my huge sword to cut the eggs and now i have it in brawl.. One of my friends is a Yoshi main. XD

It would help if i had a license and if my parents sometimes are freaks about me hanging out with people they don't know >.>

Top Bottom