• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
I would wreck you. One hit and you'd be gone ***** :)
Lol bowyer, do you play on kaillera? Ever played someone named marth s/h or S|G? Thats me xP I've 4 stocked some of the best 64 players there are, not to mention beaten isai a couple times (tho it was ffa so i dont count that much tho it did become 1v1s quick) I say put up or shut up buddy boy. :p

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Lol bowyer, do you play on kaillera? Ever played someone named marth s/h or S|G? Thats me xP I've 4 stocked some of the best 64 players there are, not to mention beaten isai a couple times (tho it was ffa so i dont count that much tho it did become 1v1s quick) I say put up or shut up buddy boy. :p
lol, I don't play online, and I'm only decent at 64. It generally takes me 2 combos to kill someone, but imo 64's the best of the smash series.

TheMann

Smash Ace
duuuude

did anyone know about this tourney at dearborn???

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203299
yea I knew about it. Some of my friends went but for the Con not the tourneys. I would have went just for the tourneys but it was 40 dollars or something to get into the con. I'm not that big of an anime fan to be paying that much lol. Even though from what I heard I may have won it back in smash, and guilty gear. Oh well :(

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm kinda pissed off right now. I've set up my new mobo, new processor, and new ram, but my computer still doesn't work. For some reason, my monitor doesn't detect it, but my video card definitely turns on. I'm at a loss for what to do...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm kinda pissed off right now. I've set up my new mobo, new processor, and new ram, but my computer still doesn't work. For some reason, my monitor doesn't detect it, but my video card definitely turns on. I'm at a loss for what to do...
im glad im not u srry panda...so teal name aye...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Does your motherboard have a monitor outlet? Try using that first and see if it's just a driver problem with the video card.

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
Hey you guys on the east side of the state still have bi-weeklies? I have a small crew of people that want to come to the east side for brawl some time since gas is nearly free now. And can I get some of your phone numbers so I could contact some of you for smash some time? A PM would be great!

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey you guys on the east side of the state still have bi-weeklies? I have a small crew of people that want to come to the east side for brawl some time since gas is nearly free now. And can I get some of your phone numbers so I could contact some of you for smash some time? A PM would be great!
Yes. The next event is this weekend on Sunday I believe. And then there is a monthly next Saturday on the 22nd.

Anyone know who this guy is talking about??? this is from a facebook event on a doubles tourney at MSU today
Who is this guy? He seems like a complete tool. And I can't answer your question because there's two things going on there. 1. I dno about MLG leader boards. Maybe game battles? 2. Those guys are not good.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
anybody cool wanna play melee one day

and when i say cool i mean someone who just wont sit there n play melee wit no interaction cause that would be weird.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm hosting biweeklies starting in december for both brawl and melee on sundays

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
hey lain, and whoevers coming to canada with him

Yes! said that he'd be willing to go with you guys in his car to canada, as long as you guys help drive there and back

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So. After a long and hard struggle, I finally got my computer working again. Turns out the new motherboard I bought to replace my old motherboard actually came broken out of the box, so I had to buy ANOTHER new one. Plus, my windows xp cd decided to die on me, so I had to get a new one of those, too. But I finally have my computer up and running... and its ridiculously fast now. Like 10x faster than my old setup. New mobo + new processor + upgrade to 4gbs of DDR2 ram = Sex in a tower.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
lol, I don't play online, and I'm only decent at 64. It generally takes me 2 combos to kill someone, but imo 64's the best of the smash series.
Lol thats why I still play it dude, I rarely partake in 64 tourneys tho. WAAAY too much elitist butthurt. XD

Top Bottom