• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
To me, prop 2 kind of remind me of the Move "The Island", but that's just my way of looking at it.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah boyr, go to GR this weekend and bring me, brainjack and botulismnator.

If randy still plays at all, it's not with us, so i doubt it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
boyr, you need to come to the GR tourney this weekend.
and bring scotu and whoever...

does randy still play?
yeah boyr, go to GR this weekend and bring me, brainjack and botulismnator.

If randy still plays at all, it's not with us, so i doubt it.
**** dude, I've played extremely little amounts of melee in the past like 6 months... I probably suck *** now... but it would be sweet to see people again... who's gonna be there? Is Rat going?

Randy hasn't played with us in like over a year.

alcoady

Smash Ace
yep, rat, me ,kail, his bro...
uhh...
some ohio guys are going
4% apr
soap

chicago guys
tink, big C, others

gunne be pretty big, plus recording equipment.

gunna be off the chain

plus housing if you need it

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
hmm... but the question is, do I want to go to this over parties and ****... and I have 2 tests Monday... ehh... idk if I can really do this week.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
smash w/ WMI, Ohio, IL > parties here that you go to every week.

Also, it's fun discussing this stuff on a message board when you're like, downstairs.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I have a 21st birthday party to go to Saturday and I have 2 important exams Monday so I'm not going to GR... however we all need to hangout sometime during Thanksgiving break... If I'm home for the whole break... which I might not be...

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
just fyi even tho they passed the law for medical herb in MI its still illegal on a federal level, so if you start to see dispensaries opening up or whatever, they can and will still be raided by dea and other types of higher law enforcement... its stupid but true..and wtf @ them passing that law literaly as SOON as I moved to california lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
anyone down for melee this friday should come to our place and smash.

REMINDER: BRAWL/MELEE TOURNEY ON SUNDAY AT DIGI OPS

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
speaking of which, why is it that bowyer doesn't enter digi ops tournies...no gas johns there...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I don't feel like playing for a whole tournament. I stop by for an hour or so, but there's generally always something else I would rather be doing instead of playing. Why do you think I never play with you guys when you come over.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
anyone down for melee this friday should come to our place and smash.

REMINDER: BRAWL/MELEE TOURNEY ON SUNDAY AT DIGI OPS
Dude, why this Sunday? There is a two day long circuit event beforehand. I can't go to a tournament on Sunday on top of the circuit event, 'cause I have work to do...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Dude, why this Sunday? There is a two day long circuit event beforehand. I can't go to a tournament on Sunday on top of the circuit event, 'cause I have work to do...
because i don't really have a choice about this sunday... I'm supposed to run weeklies, and saturday's already taken.

If no one comes this sunday, I probably won't be hosting any more.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
because i don't really have a choice about this sunday... I'm supposed to run weeklies, and saturday's already taken.

If no one comes this sunday, I probably won't be hosting any more.
Well, I think my point was moreso that I know you said you're gonna stop hosting these tournaments if people don't show up for the next one, yet you're running a tournament right after a circuit event. Normally I wouldn't mind, but I have homework to do that I'm cramming in on Sunday, so I can't make it, and I'm sure a ton of other people will be low on cash after the circuit event. The turnout is nearly guaranteed to be low, and the only reason for that is the timing of it. So maybe this next one shouldn't be the one that decides if you'll run these anymore.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
can you not advertise on campus or something? see if you can just attract any and all

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone else find it hilarious that even with all the new scrub brawl players, which is like.. half of the michigan scene, if not 70% of it, they still manage to barely pull as many if not slightly more players than melee did?

Melee still sucks, but only because I'm bad at it. Which is probably why I should play brawl like "everyone" else does.

I'd rather have a circle jerk tournament because it'd attract just as many homosexuals as brawl does.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
wow the statements brawl=Gay and life=Gay are so true i'm glad to see more people on here are starting to see eye to eye with me lol any who i have decided to start working on my melee stills i think jiggs is dead for me though but my fox is starting to look promising hope i get a chance to do some competitive melee again soon.

Zelow

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
I'm willing to travel to your place on Monday and Wednesday afternoons. You can PM me if you want to figure something out.
Hahah, that'd be awesome. No one regular to smash with around here at all. Everytime I play my friends with my Fox or any other mains I have to sandbag so hard so they don't throw my controllers. Now my chars suck from holdin back most likely. Either way if you're really up to headin over here I'll PM you my addy. Anyone else is welcome so we don't feel awkward hahaa. The more competition i get the better.

alcoady

Smash Ace
Shaeden, do you like melee or brawl or both or neither?

and cut the crap cuz so far you posts make so little sense you might as well not post.

i like brawl and melee.
but i don't go to brawl tournies

also, you guys should have came to that tourney in GR twas jawsome

Top Bottom