• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Levitas

the moon
wow. Really?

So you come up and ask if everyone's playing brawl, and when Tony says MI's scene for melee kinda died, you flame him, call him out, and set up for johning out of tournaments, in ADDITION to bragging about how "good" you are using malice as a frame of reference. Then you proceed to insult EVERYONE HERE.

Good call. You were a moron when you first started posting here, and you're a moron now.

And for the record, there are three periods in ellipses

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
wow. Really?

So you come up and ask if everyone's playing brawl, and when Tony says MI's scene for melee kinda died, you flame him, call him out, and set up for johning out of tournaments, in ADDITION to bragging about how "good" you are using malice as a frame of reference. Then you proceed to insult EVERYONE HERE.

Good call. You were a moron when you first started posting here, and you're a moron now.

And for the record, there are three periods in ellipses
Wow! /bow to you sir, and as for captain f@gatron I'm sure you are crying in a corner somewhere because you just got destroyed!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Oh sorry, forgot about west MI. >_<

I didn't mean to, honest! Just I haven't seen you guys in forever.

alcoady

Smash Ace
True that, but seeing as you had 14 melee guys at scotu's last tourney, i'll try to make the next one...and odds are actually lookin good :laugh:
the drive is just so long...
and gas is a mo fo...
you guys should see if you can make it to STI, ohio, chicago, and IN are gunna be there...
but it is mostly just melee :urg:
check the thread out...should be good times

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Vayseth im down with Naruto me and Ham were playin Revolution 1 yesterday and we want in on the rev 2 side tourney next time:):):)

Vayseth

Smash Master
Ah okay. Well, my tournament for the game is on the 22nd. The thread is in the midwest discussion. However, this week is really busy for me so I'd prolly try to get them starting up around... 2 weeks from now. Anyone who's interested lemme kno!

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Holy **** i dont recognize anyone here anymore. lol >.> sup guys... there any organized smashfests in the heights area ? I haven't been around for a while lol, i wanna get back into organized tourneys tho. I prolly suck now but yea just lookin for some ppl to smash with.

EDIT: Talkin bout melee btw, I dont even have a wii atm haha

Vayseth

Smash Master
No one good in da heights still plays melee anymore from what I know. Most have switched over to brawl. A couple people still wouldn't mind playing ya tho.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
No one good in da heights still plays melee anymore from what I know. Most have switched over to brawl. A couple people still wouldn't mind playing ya tho.
Lol i figured everyone was in brawl hibernation, Bleh.:laugh: I'd travel out to ann arbor where i know theres some action but no ride, no cash, etc.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
I'd do it in a heartbeat if i had a ride or a car atm Lol. Yay for bein a jobless bum atm. On a side note, is sheepy still playin? I havent seen that kid in forever. haha

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Looks like someone finally realized that they're using Captain Falcon way too much.
Are you ****ing kidding me? Captain Falcon is way more fun to play than other toons. Like having the speed of Falcon actually makes him somewhat fun to play and I win plenty enough to be satisfied with him. Like this game sucks, way ****ing hard. It's slow and you basically do the same things over and over again. I would way rather have tons of options before the first hit than after you hit them. Melee is way the **** better than brawl, but I mean, video games suck, and I don't have any desire to play either more than like a small amount of time where I **** around and don't play competitively.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Falcon isn't a fun character because his aerials ****ing can't hit people on the ground.

Top Bottom