• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
Shaeden, do you like melee or brawl or both or neither?

and cut the crap cuz so far you posts make so little sense you might as well not post.

i like brawl and melee.
but i don't go to brawl tournies

also, you guys should have came to that tourney in GR twas jawsome
just because i love you i'll answer with a serious answer.

I hate brawl.

I suck at melee.

I dislike melee simply because I suck at it and I can't go to tournies due to me being poor and spending my extra moneys on food.

Food > CS > something important > Melee > something unimportant > something that smells funny > dying > halo > brawl.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
my life

school>nothing>school>nothing>doin nothing for quite some time>sleep>doing nothing>nothing>homework>wake up late for school

repeat

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So, uh, whats gonna happen with the digi ops weeklies? Is there one this Sunday? If there is then I'll probably go to it this week, but if not then I'll see if I can get a ride to the chill zone tournament.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Secrets like putting "Marth" next to Fox?

Eh? Eh?
Lol thats mainly for 64, friend made it for me. All I've pretty much played for the longest time was 64 cuz yay online that doesn't suck like brawls (yes emulation), even tho the community has worse elitists than melee >_>! neways i pm'd both you guys. Couldnt get back sooner, parents are *****y control freaks

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Hm... the chill zone may be easier for me to go to, since I'll prolly go home this weekend. I dunno though.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm thinking about making the digi-ops tourneys start this sunday as a biweekly, with $5 venue fee, and $10 entry to all events, we might drop brawl doubles in favor of finishing earlier. How's that sound to everyone?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hell no. Melee's had more success than brawl so far.

Turns out we'll probably be taking the month off for these, and resuming as biweeklies in december.

dingding

Smash Ace
I think no 1 goes to ur tourneys cause theres like other big tourneys happening the day before on saturday...

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
we seriously need more people for the chill zone if its to go on this weekend...

i know vayseths thing is going on the week after, can anyone map out the weekends for me, with whatevers going on? i'd like to make a chill zone tourney that isn't t3h suck.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Why do people apply when they don't know what its for? I've gotten applications from 14 people and like 8 PMs. Its been up for less than a full day, and there hasn't been any official announcements about it, either. So bizarre.

And I'm not going to start accepting people for a little bit, so cool j00r heads.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Why do people apply when they don't know what its for? I've gotten applications from 14 people and like 8 PMs. Its been up for less than a full day, and there hasn't been any official announcements about it, either. So bizarre.
It's either:

A) People probably know or guessing what it's for. (guilty)

or

B) The name color is too cool.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I maintain a rankings list based on tournament data and write up frame data. Come on, what more could you ask for, Twilight Hack?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I maintain a rankings list based on tournament data and write up frame data. Come on, what more could you ask for, Twilight Hack?
Oh my god. You're on the short list, anyways. I just want to enjoy my teal name for a bit longer. And I kinda need to figure out what I'm going to do room before I let people in. Get a mission statement, you know?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ankoku is too good...i only have tournament stuff for the ATL South :(

edit: or i've been working on it anywho

HiddenBowser

Smash Master

And I'm not going to start accepting people for a little bit, so cool j00r heads.
I know what it's for, so let me in douche... :)

Top Bottom