• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
it's hard to read your font color. why can't you just use the normal white color... it makes reading your posts way less annoying.
*Thinks of excuse*

It looks cool and I have to make sure I'm the only person that use this font, and the white color font is too common for my blood.... that's all I can say.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Scala plays... I play (although very badly.) Don't jump to too many assumptions. :-P
I said three or four, didn't I? Let's count.

Ankoku
RussellChamp
Scala
ShardZ

Viper, the least you could do is select a legible color. Unless you think typing in the color black on a dark gray background is cool, too.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Bull**** Hot_ArmS, play me on Caster. If I have to declare against you then you play IaMP, otherwise you're lying.

Zerosyko

Smash Cadet
Someone host a little west MI brawl tourney or summin. Dang, it's BORING over here. This post also serves as a shout-out to Ludington peeps :D

lain

Smash Master
Who's coming with me to Smash on the Lake II on Oct. 18th?

Also, whos coming with me to Test Your Might! on Oct. 25th?

Anther, I'm looking at you

Vayseth

Smash Master
Um, no one is, because they're coming to MY event on the 18th, and you should too. Why would you travel when you have one in your backyard?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Um, no one is, because they're coming to MY event on the 18th, and you should too. Why would you travel when you have one in your backyard?
im going to come and ill bring my crew and im going to come to lain's as well

TheMann

Smash Ace
Who's coming with me to Smash on the Lake II on Oct. 18th?

Also, whos coming with me to Test Your Might! on Oct. 25th?

Anther, I'm looking at you
I wanna go to the circuit event too. Who else from MI is going besides you Lain?

As for the 18th I'm going to Vay's tourney :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think everyone should see this.
Code:
                                                   :m8zmi                       
                                                 M~~~~~~~,                      
                                    ,::,     :mi~~~~~~~~~d                      
      Mmo8mz    M:~~m             M:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~m                      
     O~~~~~~~$dd~~~~i            .:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~io                     
     :~~~~~~~+iii~~~d             D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=iio+                   
     ,md~~~~~~+iiiii              .m~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=iiiim                   
:$~~~~~~~~~~~~~~iiiz  Imi:~~~~~,im. D$ii?~~~~~~~~~~~~~iiiiim                    
M~~~~~~~~+?+~~~~~~:m~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:m.=diii~~~~~~~~~ii?im.                      
.?~~~~~~~~~~iii~~mm~~~~~~~:m I8~~~~~~:$ Diii+~~~~~ii~~~m                        
  :no~~~~~~~~+im  I:~~~~~m     M~~~~~~~mm~~~iiiiiii~~~~m                        
    Dm~~~~~~~m  0 M~~~~~m  0    I~~~~~~7~~~~~~~+=~~~~~~~8                       
    :iiiiiiim=    8~~~~?=       Miii~~=8~~~~~~~~~~~~~:~~~.                      
    8~~~~ii7~,   M~~~iiim     ,m~iiii~7m~~~~~~~~~~~~~n~i~                       
    ?~~~~~m~~?mm?~~~ii~~~+8o?~~~~~~~~:?$?~~~~~~~~~~~~z~m                        
     I~~~~m~~~~~+iii~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~zii7~~~~~~~~~~~m~z                        
      .n~~m~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+i~~niiiimiii=~~dmo~~~::                      
       M~~::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mi~~~n~~=imiiiio~~~~~~~m                      
       M=~~i+~~~~~~~iiiiiii?=~~~+oii~~=?~~~~?~~~8~~~~~~~~m                      
       Nii~~~dmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?ii~~~z~~~~~n~~~$~~~~~~~+z                      
      Oiiiii~~~~~+immmmmmmmmmmmm$+~~~~?~~~~~m~~~?~~~~~~?i                       
      M~~~~iiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmm8~~~~~m~~~~~m~~~7~~~~~+ii=                      
      N~~~~~~iiiii+nmmmm+::?m7::m~~~~~:ni~~~o~~~m~~~~=ii?=n                     
      M~~~~~~~~~~~~mmmm=::::::::m~~~:i~~ii+~~mmm~~~~ii+~~~~m.                   
      D~~~~~~~~~~~~mmmn:::::::::m~~~~m~~iiiii~~~~~+ii?~~~~~~m                   
       Mi~~~~~~~~~mnmm::::::::::m~~~~n~~~~~+iiiiiiii~~~~~~~~i                   
        Mi~~~~~~~~7nmm::::::::::z~~~~m~~~~~~~iiiiii~~~~~~~~+m                   
         Miii~~~io~nm~:::::::::~:~~~m:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~iiiiim                   
          Miiiiiim~mm::::::::::m~~?n~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~iiii+~=m                   
          $~~~iiin~mm:::::::::8:~i8~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~~~ii=~~~~~~,                  
          ~~~~~~~n~:mz::::::~o~iz=~~~~~~~~~ii+~~~~iii~~~~~~~~=m                 
          O~~~~~~m~~~+odmmn~~~+i?~~~~~~~~~~~iiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~i+~m               
          M~~~~~~~mo==$nm~~~~~im~~~~~i+~~~~~~iiiiii~~~~~~~~~7+~~~m              
         M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8iiim~~~~~+iii~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~d=~~~~i              
        .:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:~~~~~~~iiiii=~~~~~~~iiiii++im~~~~~~i              
        M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~imo78nnoi~~~~~~~+d:            
       :i+~~++~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+=~~~~~~~miiiiii?~~~~~~~~~~m~+           
       ,$iiii?i7m+~~~~~~~iiii+~~~~~~~i?iiii~~~?z~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~m=          
         I~?iiiiimi+~~+iim8?imi~~~~iniiii7mddm:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~immiiin:        
          M~~~~~iimz7zm$?~~iiiimdn+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~miiii~~~~m       
        7~~~~~~~~~?ii?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+diiim:~~~~~:miii~~~~~~m       
      M~~~~~~iiii~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8md~~~~~~~dii=~~?im~:~miii~~~~~~~~o       
     M~~~~~7iiiiiii~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~ii8=~~?d+~~~~~~~=iiiii~~~~~~~~~~~$n     
    N~~~~~~~~~~~~+iiiii+==+ii~~~~~~~~~~~~+iii7i~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+m  
   D~~~~~$$iiii~~~~=ii+~~~~~~~~~~~~~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?iiiiii~~~~~i777i~~~~m 
   M~+oiiiiii8nii~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=iiiiiiii=~~~~~~~~~~~~~?mm88m7iiiii$$    .8nim  
   Niiiiiiiznmd?nii~~~~~~~~~~~~inm+   ..imo~~~~~~~:?m8          ::              
                 .8i+~~~~~~~m                                                   
                    Dmmmmo.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
You silly, insignificant members don't even have a grimer under your names. You aren't worthy of viewing such a masterpiece.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Who Can Effing House For The November Circuit Event?!
I would but I don't live alone... my parents might not be too pleased with a bunch of random college students form around the midwest showing up with tvs and sleeping bags.

But my house would make sweet housing, we can get like 5 in the basement and then like 4-6 in the bedrroms and a few in the main floor.

Epic it would be, but alas, I cannot.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
You silly, insignificant members don't even have a grimer under your names. You aren't worthy of viewing such a masterpiece.
SamuraiPanda, the classic example of an elitist that continually fuels the casual vs competitive war, who isn't good and only talks trash. He got in a position of relative reputation not on skill, nor knowledge of smash, but on something completely irrelevant to gameplay.

lolololol jkjk <3 Panda

Reezy989

Smash Cadet
since we dont have a grimer under our names we're all silly and insignificant? Wow sometimes I wonder why I even bothered signing up @ this site, most of you think a little too highly of yourselves.

Classic quote: "It's just a game focker"

People act like they werent noobs at one time, they just popped out their moms ***** owning at everything in life

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmmm.... I think some people are not detecting the large amounts of sarcasm in this sector. However, I have to agree that, in the end, this is just a game and doesn't really count for squat. What's really cool, though, is the friendships (and rivalries, I guess) that have developed through this game/site. :-D

SCOTU

Smash Hero
<3

Btw, the grimer is for the BRoom, not the Smash BRoom. Two completely different things.
... I must suck at life. I can't find anyone who said that the grimer was from the SBroom. In fact, i couldn't even find anyone bringing up the BRoom/ SBroom since the grimer was posted. So like, i totally don't understand this post at all.

edit: disregard this section. I didn't check bowyer's posts because i always don't read them because there's never anything there except him flaming someone or being stupid lol

The only rival I have is my own room mate. Other than that I try not to start **** and I just love everyone! Quit sippin on that haterade.
1st off: rivalry =/= hatred.
2nd: play lain; you'll find yourself in a rivalry (even if they guy does suck <#).

edit: i totally always try to put a <# on mistake. I figure it's kinda like a capital <3

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
since we dont have a grimer under our names we're all silly and insignificant? Wow sometimes I wonder why I even bothered signing up @ this site, most of you think a little too highly of yourselves.

Classic quote: "It's just a game focker"

People act like they werent noobs at one time, they just popped out their moms ***** owning at everything in life
ROFL. People actually thought our posts were serious? The grimer is for the BRoom, which is a "private" forum where people talk about their lives and whats going on with them. The SBR doesn't get no grimers, cuz they aren't cool enough. The only reason you're silly and insignificant is because you couldn't tell we were joking :D

I love the internet <3

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
if i recall correctly i was much better then a lot of people.

and i still am.

/discussion
I'll admit, you're better in brawl... mainly because we took huge breaks and basically hated the game for almost its entire existence... but you were never better than us at melee.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
I had the best melee tournament record between me, you, and scotu.
yet you still got owned by some random scrub that appeared out of nowhere. all 3 of you sucked at melee. lain still sucks at brawl but michigan sucks as a whole making lain look better than he actually is.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I had the most consistent Melee tournament record ever. My mean, median, and mode placings all point to 7! (well, maybe not mean, but close enough)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
levitas could give you a run for his money placing always in 9th, once better by one spot, once worse by one spot.

alcoady

Smash Ace
****in gas money man, it's stopping me from doing anything smash related

i need to get over to the east side a see all you hooligans again
someone MM me gas money

(not brawl, melee... i know, i know...i suck)

Top Bottom