• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You're just asking me questions, so I'm answering them.

Vincent van Gogh seemed like a perfectly capable painter who ended up cutting his ear off, possibly due to going mad from lead poisoning.

Smash isn't so much fun when people are so spread out everywhere except for in Ann Arbor.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
You're just asking me questions, so I'm answering them.

Vincent van Gogh seemed like a perfectly capable painter who ended up cutting his ear off, possibly due to going mad from lead poisoning.

Smash isn't so much fun when people are so spread out everywhere except for in Ann Arbor.
now is cutting off your own ear smart? lol jp i dont wanna get any further into this.

It sucks that were all spread out so much is there really not that many people in oakland county?

Scala

Smash Ace
I think we're in the same boat here Shammon : ) I'm hoping to finally get my license soon. Then it's over to Rofa's.
I think you guys are crazy we're meeting up tonight (in downriver) to get some brawl action goin on.

Also everytime I go out to Ann Arbor for brawl I ask if anyone needs a ride (that's close to me) and nobody ever pipes up. Y'all are like 10 mins away

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hmm...

Yes, I'm bringing my laptop with IaMP on it. Bring a gamepad, stick, or USB keyboard if you want to play me.

I'm going to Ann Arbor from Troy, but I'll only be showing up for Saturday's events. If you're somewhere along the road, post up and I'll pick you up on the way.

RDK

Smash Hero
You Don't Exist. If You Do, Show Up To Rofa's. If You Don't Show Up, I Know You Don't Exist.
Lol, WTF does this mean? I don't go to many Brawl events because I despise Brawl. This would be the first time since the Indiana tourney that I've gone to a Brawl tourney.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Lol, WTF does this mean? I don't go to many Brawl events because I despise Brawl. This would be the first time since the Indiana tourney that I've gone to a Brawl tourney.
You have never gone to a UMB, never have gone to a brawl event, never gone to any event, but have said you've wanted to go to many. With that information, I am 100% confident that you do not exist, unless you bring 4 friends with you this weekend (or more).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You have never gone to a UMB, never have gone to a brawl event, never gone to any event, but have said you've wanted to go to many. With that information, I am 100% confident that you do not exist, unless you bring 4 friends with you this weekend (or more).
He's gone to an Indiana tournament. I saw his name in the results somewhere.

RDK

Smash Hero
It's true I've never gone to a UMB, but I have been to Brawl events. Just not many because I hate Brawl.

Also, I've been in Chicago and Indiana for the majority of the summer, which makes it hard to go to any events in MI.

Levitas

the moon
...............wtf? dude how r u juz going to the smashfest. its 50/50 if i make it on friday though.
I can't change what my family drags me into. Honestly, I hate the people that I'm gonna have to hang out with.

If we can't do the MM this time, we'll find another, so I wouldn't worry too much, but I'm still hoping to see you there.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
LOL thinking about changing my main to Nes he was really working for me the other night and my captain is getting better :)

I play a bit of both still, though more Brawl because of it's online feature. Why do you ask?
I was just wondering im not a big fan of brawl at all and i just didn't think you would like it either. but i you still play melee think you might wanna get some people together and do some melee?

I'm more than completely insane, and I'm pretty intelligent too. (at least when it comes to computers)

Don't go assuming things about ppl.
whoa! whoa! i wasn't trying to offend lol and i dont quite think your insane i have met you before and you seem quite stable. :)

It's Warren that gets no Smash love. Too many freaking old people.
DUDE! were neighbors lol just go past dequindre and bam say hello to me lol but if you wanna smash im not ver far at all and allways looking to smash just give me a call i have allready posted my number.

Zelow we're practically neighbors :D. I'm in Macomb
uh kinda i dont have a car but if you wanna smash your more then welcome to come by my place? just give me a call here ill post my number again lol 1-586-770-3137 so just give me a call.

Top Bottom