• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, my summer class got canceled for the day. Someone set up a smashfest or something, like right now.

okiyama

Smash Ace
the world ends with you was a really crappy game aimed at 13 year olds. It featured a gimmicky battle system and a mediocre story that wouldn't let you solve any of the puzzles yourself. I don't understand the attraction to it... it was awful.
You're just quoting the Zero Punctuation review...
have you even played it?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
the world ends with you was a really crappy game aimed at 13 year olds. It featured a gimmicky battle system and a mediocre story that wouldn't let you solve any of the puzzles yourself. I don't understand the attraction to it... it was awful.
OMG, you cheating little *******. That game is ****ing amazing and if you played it, you would agree.

Scala

Smash Ace
I played it for around 6 hours. And I'm certainly not quoting any Zero Punctuation review. Any similarities just happened to be coincidence.

I stand by what I say. The game sucks. Besides, nobody is actually defending the game praising any specific aspects of it except saying "OMG It's a good game, you're wrong." I told you what I think, it's aimed at young teens and has a very gimmicky battle system.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
i'm not gonna defend a non-smash bros game on a smash bros forum. I just like listening to what other people have to say about certain things. Besides, i've been plain Final Fantasy Tactics A2 so I don't have the life force to respond. That and watching Soul Eater.

Scala

Smash Ace
i'm not gonna defend a non-smash bros game on a smash bros forum. I just like listening to what other people have to say about certain things. Besides, i've been plain Final Fantasy Tactics A2 so I don't have the life force to respond. That and watching Soul Eater.
>_>

Don't worry about it guys, he likes RahXephon over Evangelion. His opinion can't be trusted :D

Scala

Smash Ace
Yes, don't. Of anyone here, Scala is one of the biggest /b/tards. He's just trying to see how long he can feign ignorance.
And those are some pretty hefty assumptions, bud. Though feigning ignorance is fun, especially when I get a response like scotu's :laugh:.1&2, russ

On another note, we need someone to host a smashfest this weekend so we don't need to wait for the 20th. :bee:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
just everyone note that when i'm not giving advice/ info, i'm almost always 100% sarcastic. or like saying stupid ****, or pointing out dumb ppl XD

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Vayseth is going to be out of town this weekend. And I'll be pretty bored with nothing to do. Do peoples wanna come over for some kind of mini-smashfest thing sometime this weekend?

After my class on Friday ends at 3, I'll be free all weekend. If anybody actually wants to come over, I'll ask Vayseth if its alright with him (he prolly wont mind though). Its in Ann Arbor, btw. A few minutes away from Rofa's place.

Scala

Smash Ace
just everyone note that when i'm not giving advice/ info, i'm almost always 100% sarcastic. or like saying stupid ****, or pointing out dumb ppl XD
Haha you make me laugh alot. It's all good :D

Vayseth is going to be out of town this weekend. And I'll be pretty bored with nothing to do. Do peoples wanna come over for some kind of mini-smashfest thing sometime this weekend?

After my class on Friday ends at 3, I'll be free all weekend. If anybody actually wants to come over, I'll ask Vayseth if its alright with him (he prolly wont mind though). Its in Ann Arbor, btw. A few minutes away from Rofa's place.
Dude totally name the time/place and then we can have a match and put our opinion of RahXephon vs Evangelion on the line.

OMNISWELL: I dunno if you'll see this or not but I remember you were saying you wanted to do a DDR MM one night at rofa's. I might be game but more importantly do you play IIDX? :colorful:

rofa

Smash Journeyman
hey much love from cali. san diego is wonderful. i met up with TheBoss and some other cali people yesterday and owned their *****.

you guys should come to SD and go to this tournament: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=63672 they've been hyping it up on ESPN Radio so i think it will have a lot of people. come stay with me in SD and win big $$!! lol, seriously though take me up on the deal.

oh and btw -- http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA0353?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

beats MI eh?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
dude are you serious???? my family was gonna go to san diego on friday for a week but my mom decided she wanted to visit our relatives in New jersey instead =/

lain

Smash Master
LOL dude. good ****.

SCALA i would enjoy doing a DDR moneymatch with you. : )

i was was like #8 in Texas on the power rankings there when i was 11.

and HELL ****ING YES I PLAY IIDX. when i went to FC: DIAMOND like last summer or w/e eighteenspikes and his g/f vjygo brought IIDX and i spent the entire second part of the second day playing IIDX. LOL

Scala

Smash Ace
WELL THEN I"M BRINGING MY MODDED PS2 AND ALL MY IIDX GAMES (10-14) TO THE NEXT SMASHFEST. If you have a controller you should bring it since I only have one (my 2nd one broke). EDIT: Owait you said you played someone else's copy; scratch that about bringing a controller since you probably don't have one.

And you'll probably stomp me at DDR since I'm a lazy sonovagun and haven't played it in a long time so I'm way outta shape. No arcades around here have it and I'm too cheap to buy a cobalt flux, especially since I'm not so serious about it anymore. I guess I used to be pretty good like 5 years ago. I remember beating Max 300. But I CAN beat bag on 1x flat haha (on heavy of course).

Rofa go go man, kick their butts and rep michigan :D

alcoady

Smash Ace
GR tourney this weekend guys, hope you can make this one...

i think kail and boyr still need teammates....
oh and there is Brawl singles bracket here as well so i can play you guys in brawl too :chuckle:

lain

Smash Master
hmmmm i might come down al. it'd be nice to see everyone else again. : )

yeah scala i haven't played in so long too lol. i never played bag, i was able to pass max 300, unlimited, and the legend of though. IIDX is like my love though ^^

SCOTU

Smash Hero
****. Biggy, this weekend, as in Saturday? ****. I'm going to a friend's for his birthday (and there will be melee there XD), so if it's this saturday i can't go, but sunday... also, it'd have to be a melee tourney (which iirc, more ppl voted melee mirite?)

edit: capitalizing explicatives does not capitalize the *'s...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Lain, are you going to the GR tourney? And if so, teams? (I promise I'll be there... sorry for last time :( :( :))

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
I know it's poor taste to laugh at one's own jokes... but I still laugh at this:

Legitimate players trying to set tourneys up, newbs talking ****, and bowyer all in three consecutive posts.

edit: oh and on page 696, which is the expressway that happens to be next to ltu that no one takes (with a few exceptions <3 naruto, et al). i <3 michigan

Scala

Smash Ace
Oh rash you're gonna have to come to my dorm next month when school starts up so we can smash it up :D

There's going to be good things happening at LTU next year :3

Top Bottom