• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I would consider Megabus but it TAKES SO ****ING LONG!

Like I would have to take an extra two days off work because of it. The money I would be losing from not working may not completely supplement the cost of the plane but...the convenience and comfort factor also play a role. I might just fly.

D

Deleted member

in a couple weeks im going to be getting fridays and saturdays off, so be expecting me more often

ZTD | TECHnology

Megabus can be that cheap if you reserve that **** like 3 months in advance. Or if its a new route, they offer dirt cheap rates for the first month.

ZTD | TECHnology

Needs more gay men actually. There's a severe defiency of Vitamin G(ay) in your lives. Let me play doctor and I'll give you some Vitamin D if you want.

:denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

I am really not looking forward to this week.

Its Dream Cruise and I work in downtown Birmingham.

So basically I'm gonna be right in the cluster**** of it. I can normally deal with drunk rednecks and stupid teenagers but not at the same time. And they are MAKING me work Saturday which is by far going to b the craziest day.

I may kill someone. Keep an eye out on the news.

ZTD | TECHnology

Its a giant annua event in the Detroit area where a bunch of rednecks bring out their old classic cars and either let them chill out, parked on Woodward or they ride them all the way down Woodward. Woodward Ave is a huge major road that cuts all the way from Downtown Detroit to Pontiac. Its a big thing and people come from Canada and Midwest states to check it out and participate. A lot people just grab lawn chairs and watch the cars ride by. There's a lot of events and stuff going on. At each major road there's likea certain type of car being showcased. Like all the muscle cars tend to gather at 14 Mile and all the sports cars gather at 9 Mile. The areas surrounding the major spots are totally inaccessible by car though.

As a result of this, there are drunk redneck running around by 2 pm on every stretch of Woodward. ESPECIALLY Ferndale...which is where I live. So trying to trek into Ferndale is ******** and I usually try to stay indoors unless I'm actually in the Cruise. It was fun when I did but I do not enjoy all the crazy drunks running around Ferndale.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
It's basically a car show where people drive there muscle cars (and other type of cars) down Woodward.
#detroitcarshow.

Edit: Ninja'd

ZTD | TECHnology

I enjoyed the Cruise when I was like...12. After that it just became a huge nuisance. There are ALREADY people showcasing in Royal Oak ...and the actual Cruise isn't until Saturday. Its just gonna be a giant ****storm.

I'm gonna need some Xanax or some **** lmao.

ZTD | TECHnology

I need to take Monday off work more. I decided to take Monday off to see how well it supplements my weekly "Let's get trashed on Sunday" regiment.

Not having work at 10:00 am today makes a world of a difference. I NEED a recovery day!

Top Bottom