• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
Even with another MK, you guys are still basura

:awesome:
That's actually true. Not going to deny, but my snake has always been trash Basura.

Tutu: didn't you have that one Mcard the other day (at our last SF)?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
That's actually true. Not going to deny, but my snake has always been trash Basura.

Tutu: didn't you have that one Mcard the other day (at our last SF)?
Yoooooooo

I was talking about Judge :awesome:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
what characters do ppl hope will be in SSB4?
Galacta Knight, King K Rool, Waluigi, Majora (100% bias because Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game), Toon Zelda (I doubt that Tetra would be plausable and Toon Ganon would be more fitting as an alternate costume), and Hades.

They should definately bring back Mewtwo, and Roy. Young Link and would work better as an alternate costume imo, and idk about Doc. Pichu, no, because I don't think it's a good idea to have a pre-evolved form of a Pokemon that is already in the game.

I'm not listing non-Nintendo characters because bringing more non-Nintendo characters in SSB4 would be stupid.

:phone:

Dekrem

Smash Cadet
what characters do ppl hope will be in SSB4?
I second King K. Rool. I'd also like a Ganondorf that actually uses his sword.

And Isaac (Golden Sun) would be very interesting.

It's pretty far-fetched at this point, but I'd also like to see Majora's Mask Link's three mask forms in one character (the way they have Pokemon Trainer set up): Deku Scrub, Goron, and Zora. Final Smash would be Fierce Deity Link, of course.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
tomorrow im busy and saturday ill be in ann arbor for the night. So if smash happens probably saturday night in plymouth/aa would be ideal

i hope lloyd is in ssb4 and it actually is plausible now after that interview with the creator of the tales series.

As for nintendo characters I HIGHLY doubt they will be bringing majora or anything past gen. Theyll bring like chibi robo maybe (so they can revive the dead series), 100% sure theyll put in Ghirahim from skyward sword, idk wii was such an awful system i can take pride in saying i dont know any characters from games on the system. Maybe professor layton? thats a pretty popular series

wow loe1...that sig

Tbh if smash 4 doesn't have a **** ton of 3rd party characters, the cast roster is gonna be the current one with more stupid characters.

Nintendo has run every decent series they once had into the ground. And has proven incapable if creating new series that do well.

I would like to see stocke in smash 4, though I doubt they could do him well.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Yeah, but adding a ****ton of 3rd party characters throws away the whole concept of the entire series (Nintendo characters vs other Nintendo characters).

If they are just going to add a lot of 3rd party characters, they just might as well do that under a new series imo.

zyth

Smash Lord
I personally would like to see Roy comeback, and I like Apashers idea of the 4 in one Majora Link.

outside of that I'd say Isaac is the only Nintendo char I can think of who should be in the game. Tutu pretty much summed up the reason why Im not too interested in any other new nintendo chars, the new ones suck quite a bit and the Old ones are pretty outdated. I'd love to see Banjo-Kazooie as well, but Rare gave a lot of its licenses to XBox so that isnt likely.

Outside of Nintendo chars Shadow and Lloyd are my top picks to be in

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
If they DO bring back Sonic, I WOULD like to see Shadow as well. And maybe Silver (with an "it's no use!" taunt included :troll: )

Those are the only non-Nintendo characters that I would consider.

@Zyth That was Dekrem's idea, not mine lol.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Replacing Mewtwo with Lucario was ****ing dumb though lmao.

I personally don't care about a character being outdated or not. Technically, ROB was outdated when they brought him in Brawl.

Dekrem

Smash Cadet
If they DO bring back Sonic, I WOULD like to see Shadow as well. And maybe Silver (with an "it's no use!" taunt included :troll: )

Those are the only non-Nintendo characters that I would consider.

@Zyth That was Dekrem's idea, not mine lol.

My bad, I was practicing ventriloquism with your avatar. Zyth totally fell for it.

Top Bottom