• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
kevin that tourney...so godly. Im tempted.

:metaknight: is such a well designed character. The best of any smash game imo.

Apasher how is smash 4 not going to have a ton of characters?? namco is developing it.....

i hope you realize that right there is a 3rd party lol. Expect MANY 3rd party characters logically.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm only expecting a few Namco & Bandai characters as "special additions to the game" like how Snake and Sonic were in Brawl, not a ****ton of 3rd party characters that fanboys keep begging for and fill half of the cast or so. If they ever do that, then the game might as well be called "Nintendo vs Namco" or something like that.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
but brawl was not developed by a 3rd party and included 2 non nintendo characters. Now that the next smash game is being developed partially by a 3rd party you would logically expect a lot more 3rd party characters.

Tutu is right, nintendo characters are being exhausted for smash games at a way faster rate then nintendo creates new characters. Theyre too busy helping grandmas do yoga to develop good characters and make good games.

$100 says smash 4 will allow the person to use miis and make your own character

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
but brawl was not developed by a 3rd party and included 2 non nintendo characters. Now that the next smash game is being developed partially by a 3rd party you would logically expect a lot more 3rd party characters.
SSB4 Page on Wikipedia said:
In August 2012, Sakurai stated that while the addition of third-party characters appealed to fans and broadened the Smash Bros. audience, he recognized the need to narrow down their inclusion since introducing non-Nintendo characters "willy-nilly" would lose focus of the game.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._(Wii_U/3DS)#section_1)
I rest my case.

:phone:

kd-

Smash Lord
Golden Sun was an amazing game/series and Isaac absolutely needs to be in the game, despite having terrible popularity compared to other character additions. I feel like Nintendo should have hyped and expanded this series, putting Golden Sun games on the Wii. This could have been up there near Zelda, Mario, Metroid universes in my opinion

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Roller you wear condoms to masturbate? Weird

Apasher only time will tell. He can say something now but the game likely has yet to start being developed. Theres plenty of time for him to change his mind.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Randomly decided to name search myself since I'm going to be playing smash again for a few months for a tournament.. which I want a chance to win it so I'm going to be greedy and not tell you the name of it. One of my friends from high school was posting in this thread looking for me 4 months ago..well seeing if people remembered me.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I remember you Tennet.

Also I approve of your avi. Whose your favorite SISTAR member? Mine is Hyorin.

Tennet

Smash Champion
I noticed your Yoona avatar and decided to update mine to a kpop one myself.

Well being a sane fanboy my #1 member is, in no particular order, Bora, Hyorin, Soyu with Dasom at #1.1

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I noticed your Yoona avatar and decided to update mine to a kpop one myself.

Well being a sane fanboy my #1 member is, in no particular order, Bora, Hyorin, Soyu with Dasom at #1.1
Yoona has been my favorite K-Pop star since 2010 haha.

Bora is my #2 from SISTAR.

What is your favorite SISTAR song? Mine has to be Loving U

Tennet

Smash Champion
It was Lead Me, now Loving U and Lead Me fight to the death.. I can't decide between them, Loving U grew on me so much lately.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Loving U caused SNSD to slowly fall out of my #1 group spot. It also caused me to realize how much I liked SISTAR.

Golden sun 1 was a horrible overhyped game.

Boring battle system with an insanely high encounter rate, boring unintelligent characters, boring cheesy dialogue, only like 3 sidequests in the entire game, decent plot, and really should Only take about 10 hours.

Golden sun 2 was much better at least in terms of plot/characters, but the third one was iffy from what I heard. The series was not a good one, just the second game.

The only character I want in smash 4 is sheik/Zelda not being separated. The fact that impa was basically sheik in ****ward sword scares me. I'd also like zelda to be buffed into viability, and sheik to have better air mobiliy.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
The battle system changed between 1 and 2?

I've only played GS2 to completion and it felt like the distinction between 1st gen pokemon and 2nd gen, you got everything good about the previous gen (characters and djinn) and then some.

zyth

Smash Lord
I only played a little bit of the 2nd so I'm not gonna judge that, but I played 3 to completion.

for 1 its kind of everywhere for me, when I first played it, I loved it since I didnt know about too many RPGs back then and this was a good step above the other ones at the time. looking at it again it is easy to say that it is not much of a challenge, all you need are like 5 djinni of each tyoe and ull be golden with stats boosts for each char. money isnt to hard to find since you encounter so many easy monsters. I'm not the type to look for sidequests so those dont bother me but there were quite a few things I decided not to worry about since my levels were high enough at each section.

3 on the other hand was mediocre considering what they had to work with when it came out. /i feel like they just tried to stick with what they had in the previous 2 and not make much of anything new. 3 was incredibly short as well, I remember Grinding to beat the final boss not knowing he was the final boss, since I was only around 35~ when I fought him, then after beating him the end sequence started happenin. caught me off guard with how easily I beat it too.

despite that I still think Isaac should be in it, if for anything just to give the roster a known Nintenndo char.

Top Bottom