• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh so that concert I went to was ****ing awesome btw. Matisyahu is pretty interesting live. And The Dirty Heads were just awesome. I also got to see this new band called Moon Taxi open for them. They're REALLY good. They have a very unique sound in the alternative genre. Definitely worth checking out.

http://www.facebook.com/ridethemoontaxi

Sarix

Smash Ace
well i cant argue with that. They are very legit diddy kongs.

im starting the samus pr tonight, who wants to be on the panel? sarix would be but he only plays for fun
I don't only play for fun, I'm just busy and don't have a ton of time to go to events, I would be fine with helping with a Samus pr.

50 page minimum sorry
Well if the amount of page contribution counts I should be higher up on that PR. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=325713 Only took about 4-5 hours betches. :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yooo smashfest in Sylvan Lake tomorrow at 8 Goes till Midnight/1 like usual. Confirmed people are Stewy and his crew as well as zyth.

Sarix

Smash Ace
well sarix nobody really goes samus in tourney including me. So we will have to require video auditions. TIME TO GET HYBERBOLIC
Yeah I'm very well aware of how much of a rarity Samus is in tourney, (I still remember the Zair jokes from Skynet lol).

Looks like I'll have to squeeze in more time for practice then. :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yes. I indeed expressed knitwear for this tournament lmao.

iPhones and their autocorrect make for some very interesting posts :smirk:

I think I'll contact Stewy again and see if I can get a ride. He said he wouldn't mind helping me since we're not that far from each other and I've taken him under my wing.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Boxxy is coming lol

I also texted Ian and he says he is coming. Marco will be here. I have yet to hear from Jordon or Jake though

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
If there's a SF happening tonight, I will go (If there aren't anymore car crashes).

Top Bottom