• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
9b *****.

Japan tournament was 9b > Vinnie > Souther > Earth > m2k (0-2 - Earth WB4, 1-2 Earth LB6? something, Pit is broken). Vinnie *****, 9b has the coolest IC **** I have ever seen, Roller.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This weekend in Pittsburgh was amazing. I remembered how fun Smash can be when everyone isn't focused on being ****s towards each other and just wanna hang, have fun and get better. MI Brawl needs more of that. And I felt pretty welcome too. Even if I was a Brawl player in a Melee word this weekend, the experience was awesome.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yooo I'm always down to hang haha. I was actually thinking about doing a BBQ sf before summer ends. Like people come over we chillax outside and have a BBQ then play smash in the evening. If people didn't wanna play smash my neighborhood has a huge *** field that can be used for soccer and Ultimate Frisbee.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
does anyone want to come to ann arbor with me today? Tech I assume youre smashed out but if you wanna go i can pick you up. I dont wanna drive too far outta the way (im in west bloomfield) but if anyone wants to come and is relatively close and wants to give me a few dollars for gas ill pick people up.

i dont have techs phone number but someone should text him/give me his number

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No problem baby girl. I appreciate the offer! I'll be down to Smash sometime this week, I believe. But for now, it time to prepare myself for this hype *** concert!

:reggae:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I might do smash next week sometime in preparation for Kevin's house tourney.

Also I'm excited for smash tonight. I realllllly need to get out of Sylvan Lake. My friends are being a bit frustrating atm.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
smashfest was fun. I'll probably be hosting smash sometime this week, I'll see when. Super hyped for next Saturday :)

JTsm

Smash Master
Good to see WuvS again :D

Needs more melee next time. :091:

Tech: It's MI yo. We're way to grimey to learn :denzel:

Top Bottom