• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
what happened?
My dad got into a car crash yesterday and it got totaled (basically why I had to cancel and see if my dad was ok yesterday). Thankfully my dad didn't get a scratch on him. Poor Acura :(

JTsm

Smash Master
YoOoOoOoOoOo

I forgot there's a tourney this weekend. lol.

I'll be there.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Fish Flop has a carpool/hotel thingy in the works

Xatic, WuvS, JTSM, Myself and Greg aka Black Man Topix.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Well atm we have the car full. but WuvS is unsure if he'll have the money. We are still in the beta stage of planning.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I'm gonna go to Apex, but im likely just gonna start saving and fly out there. I'll start a hotel pool though.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I may just fly there this time.

I want a party room as well. **** needs to be going down in my room again! Having all those NY/NJ people over were cool.

And then there were the sexy shenanigans....:woman:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'd also be flying to APEX. All of us flying should book the same flight.

Hmmm, just looked at prices, they are disappointingly expensive considering January flights are supposed to be cheap... about $300 is the lowest I can see right now =\

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Fatal? DSF??

Damn Illinois! **** you guys, hogging the legends to yourself. Lmao.

Also Gio, if you want to we can. I just don't think you understand what happens when I get drunk in this particular MU.

:denzel:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
**** just happens lol. Random day to host a tourney after FC and it turns out DSF/Matt.Zeb just moved in, Fatal coming for some reason, and Teczero visiting IL. Stay :salt: Rob

Top Bottom