• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
So....

Me Zinoto JSTM Tech Gifts?

:denzel: we out
and Zinoto:

I'll know more info in a day or 2. I need to leave one seat open for Dan if he agrees to take more than just me and Ally.

Edit: Good Luck Derek. GET DAT MONEY BOIIIII

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Fine by me. Can you get my game disc from Juan when you come down here (I believe you live near him lol)

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I may be available Friday. I just wanna keep on getting better. All this massive theory crafting and video watching is getting boring....it clearly works for me but I can't get drunk with a CPU and make homosexual innuendos at them. This is why I need to play people.

:denzel:

JTsm

Smash Master
So I'm going to start playing melee and try to get into the competitive scene. I know I'm gonna get *****, but better late then never. LOL.

For Friday, I might go, but I need to know where and when. If you got some trees there too, I'll deff come.
:denzel:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So I'm going to start playing melee and try to get into the competitive scene. I know I'm gonna get *****, but better late then never. LOL.
Nice. Protip: if you don't wanna get *****, just move to the TV where Chad is playing and you're good to go.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What time tomorrow? I'm going to be in aa all day tomorrow so I might be able to stop by.
Smashfest 5:30pm at Mason Hall 2nd floor. We usually try room 2468 first, so it'll either be there or a room next to it.

Confirmed so far: Juggleguy, Butch G, Chad, Zinoto

Anyone else in?

kd-

Smash Lord
So. I went swimming in the ocean today.

My iphone did not like the water...
Besides the iPhone bit, pretty jealous because it's ****ing hot and humid in Michigan.

Must...refrain....from....killing....newcomers......can't...resist....

Melee the game is really better never than late. The community is fine to get into and make friends and what-not, but after that you're left with time wasted on a bad game that you suck at /bitter. That said, can't wait to play you :]

Nice. Protip: if you don't wanna get *****, just move to the TV where Chad is playing and you're good to go.
Yooooooooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o =/ maybe it's time to bring back the tryhard fox for kd stadium =]

Roller

Smash Legend
I shall show you the way JTsm.

The trick to picking up the game late is to pick a character that nobody else around plays and has gimmicky ****. Like DK or something.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
No, you already lost, cuz we know he's new, so we'll pick falco and ez mode.

The trick to picking up the game late is to not tell anyone you are picking up the game late, so they respect you from the start.

oh well

Top Bottom