• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
No, you already lost, cuz we know he's new, so we'll pick falco and ez mode.

The trick to picking up the game late is to not tell anyone you are picking up the game late, so they respect you from the start.

oh well
God ****ing dammit.

kd-

Smash Lord
I shall show you the way JTsm.

The trick to picking up the game late is to pick a character that nobody else around plays and has gimmicky ****. Like DK or something.
Kind of true... sorta...

No, you already lost, cuz we know he's new, so we'll pick falco and ez mode.

The trick to picking up the game late is to not tell anyone you are picking up the game late, so they respect you from the start.

oh well
Definitely true rofl, my first thought of new player was, "I can go Falco and scrape this guy lolol"

Chad, how can it be -kd stadium? Juggleguy cannot give away rights to Oro stadium until he beats me. Juggleguy is free on Stadium though.

:denzel:
Lmfao on blast

Roki, I haven't played Melee a single time in about 4 months. $25 MM vs your Falco? :yeahboi:
$25 mm both of you my Fox vs IC/Falco :]]

JTsm

Smash Master
Eh, I mean the gimmicks are good in their own right, but I'll stick with the main I chose. ;) Thanks for the advice tho.

kd-

Smash Lord
Or you can 2v1 Chad and HIFree in doubles and make Chad sad.

Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOddddd that never happened, I never entered doubles at that tournament and my teammate and I did most certainly not get 2v1'd and edgeguarded in the exact same fashion losing us the set.

;_; QQ t_t T_T :'[ /riveroftears

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOddddd that never happened, I never entered doubles at that tournament and my teammate and I did most certainly not get 2v1'd and edgeguarded in the exact same fashion losing us the set.

;_; QQ t_t T_T :'[ /riveroftears
3 stocks to 1, no problem. :troll:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I swear I always find people's stuff.

I was at the school library and at my computer was a little pouch. I looked in it and it had several debit and credit cards. And a receipt with the account balance for the debit card was in there. I don't even wanna tell you how much was on it.

As always, I turn it in lol. I'm too kind hearted for that.

I just find it funny this happens to me regularly.

Racking up dem karma points.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Reminder, Smashfest at Mason 2nd floor 5:30pm. Show up on time, cause I have to leave a bit after 7pm due to work. That also means if people want to play past 7pm, bring a Cube+Melee.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Inpromptu sf tonight at my house in Sylvan. Confirmed attendees; Tech, JCav, Dogma, possibly Kee/Bulletsquall

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
I swear I always find people's stuff.

I was at the school library and at my computer was a little pouch. I looked in it and it had several debit and credit cards. And a receipt with the account balance for the debit card was in there. I don't even wanna tell you how much was on it.

As always, I turn it in lol. I'm too kind hearted for that.

I just find it funny this happens to me regularly.

Racking up dem karma points.
Karma is a lie

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't agree at all. I completely believe in karma and so many isolated events in my life have only strengthened by belief of it. That's just me though.

zyth

Smash Lord
I've done many good things for people, only to get screwed over for no reason at all in the future....thats why I dont believe in it

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh well karma only applies to white people, Asians and black people who are whitewashed. You're kind of a Negro so it makes sense. Its written in the Lotus Sutra.

zyth

Smash Lord
lmfao makes sense

:yeahboi:

We should have a game night one day where we play games besides Smash. get the community together to have johns on somethin else

ZTD | TECHnology

Kee and Bulletsquall better make an appearance btw.

Tonight starts my grand plan on teaching other players and training them so they can start competing with the PRed folks. I've also been talking to Ksev and crew and they're eager to start soon. Since I am only hosting regionals from now on, I can finally get more hands on with people and share my extensive knowledge and get to know people more.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lmfao makes sense

:yeahboi:

We should have a game night one day where we play games besides Smash. get the community together to have johns on somethin else
I was thinking about doing a smash+bbq thing one of these days. I think it would be helle legit.

Kee and Bulletsquall better make an appearance btw.

Tonight starts my grand plan on teaching other players and training them so they can start competing with the PRed folks. I've also been talking to Ksev and crew and they're eager to start soon. Since I am only hosting regionals from now on, I can finally get more hands on with people and share my extensive knowledge and get to know people more.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hype

WuvS is coming up to play as well today. He says he wants to stop playing but I'm going to make him not quit.

Roller

Smash Legend
Tonight starts my grand plan on teaching other players and training them so they can start competing with the PRed folks.
That's awesome, Tech.

But when will you start competing with us? :yeahboi:

I kid, but yeah. More players should adopt this as well. I'll definitely do this for anybody who asks in (or comes out to) the AA area when I get back in the fall as well. I know I was a bit intimidated by the PR'd players when I was starting out. I'd love to help break that elitist barrier which new players often construct in their heads.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Brian I may want some IC tips come Fall, but seeing as your doing on the EC i might reconsider :yeahboi:

but seriously I'll be coming to you for tips

Roller

Smash Legend
I haven't really been doing anything. I haven't even played the game in a month or so. And before that I hadn't been practicing. Just went to like 2 tourneys. That's more or less the extent of my smash playing this summer.

I'll probably train for SKTAR tho.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I haven't really been doing anything. I haven't even played the game in a month or so. And before that I hadn't been practicing. Just went to like 2 tourneys. That's more or less the extent of my smash playing this summer.

I'll probably train for SKTAR tho.
Roller with that Lain status.

ZTD | TECHnology

Also tonight's Smashfest was pretty fun. I got to play with several people I don't get to play with too often. Definitely wanna do it again soon.

Roller

Smash Legend
I should be getting back like right at the very beginning of September. Like 1st-3rd, sometime around then.

But I would highly recommend checking the UM football schedule. Both because I (as well as others) have season tickets, and more importantly because traffic is at a literal stand still on those weekends. ESPECIALLY for the first game or a really good opponent.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah look for the byes on their schedule or find a really bad team. lol

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
so fzk doesnt want to go to aa very much so im not coming tonight. It sounds like kevin might be willing to drive to EL if there are people who wanted to make the journey. So if anyone wants to go let me/kevin know <3 fzk would be down to play in EL just not aa

Zinoto

Smash Lord
so fzk doesnt want to go to aa very much so im not coming tonight. It sounds like kevin might be willing to drive to EL if there are people who wanted to make the journey. So if anyone wants to go let me/kevin know <3 fzk would be down to play in EL just not aa
Lol, fzk too cool to go down to AA. I'm down :cool:

Top Bottom