• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

kd-

Smash Lord
Macomb represent, 24 and Hayes myself (when not in Ann Arbor of course). Now if you guys only played melee....

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hello my lovely Michigan friends c:
Just to letcha guys know, Pre Reg for the Midwest Regional RAGE is currently going on until July 14th

Pre Registering get's you a discount on venue fee and a special gift - a smasher badge! (Think con badge meets pkmn trainer card meets regular state ID)

Link to the thread is in my sig c:
Hope to see you all there <3

roller just fyi but italy has NEVER lost to germany
in the history of the universe

ever.

and we bout to body england real quick :yeahboi:

i really think italy can win this whole thing

Roller

Smash Legend
How could you possibly suggest Italy looks like it's going to win based on it's performance so far? They've won a SINGLE game in group play. They're lucky they even made it to bracket. And if you're going to base it off of their performance so far, as you claim to be doing. Spain, who WON the group with Italy would in all likelihood stand in your way if you were to somehow be able to get past the superstar gauntlet of Schweinsteiger, Gomez, Özil, Neuer, etc that is the German team. Most of the back line of which all play together consistently for Bayern in the Bundesliga...

Also. Schweinsteiger is the best player in this tournament.

Yeah. I said it.

Roller

Smash Legend
So. I've officially lost 30 lbs in under 2 months, just from running/walking/rollerblading/stadium running.

The sad part is, that **** is all easy as **** compared to improving in a videogame.. And it's way better for you. So dumb.

clowsui

Smash Legend
You forgot to mention the most important part: cutting every day of Wendy's out of your diet -__-

Improved diet is like 70% of weight loss

Roller

Smash Legend
I go to bdubs 2-3 times per week and eat ~30 wings each time now..

(I eat bowls of 6-8 scoops of ice ream on days I don't.)

Trust me, my diet has not improved.

I'm actually about to head out to an all you can eat Japanese place for lunch. Their Teriyaki Beef is amazinggggg.

I'm basically burning a little over 2,000 Calories everyday from exercise alone. Which effectively doubles the amount of food I can eat each day. Since I'm eating roughly the same quality of diet, I'm losing well over 1,000 calories a day. (equivalent of only eating half of what a guy should be each day)

fZk

Smash Lord
Remember that you can't burn cholesterol buildup in your arteries from a high fat diet with exercise alone.

I hope you enjoy heart disease and liver problems by age 35 because that's whats gonna happen.

lol roller do you know anything about soccer history?

italy is known to sandbag the **** outta everything till it actually matters. people said the same thing in 2006. italy was ranked 13th. THIRTEENTH. and i knew they'd win the world cup and everyone thought i was insane. especially when i said italy was gonna body germany. the germans fear italy probably more than any other team.

if anyone but italy wins it, it's gonna be spain. germany cant beat them.

Roller

Smash Legend
Remember that you can't burn cholesterol buildup in your arteries from a high fat diet with exercise alone.

I hope you enjoy heart disease and liver problems by age 35 because that's whats gonna happen.
Well, that was going to happen regardless..

The point is to get more bitties in the meantime.

P.S. It's working.

P.P.S. We'll see, Gio. We'll see. I do agree with you about Spain having a very good chance to win it.. But Keep in mind that everyone rips on Overswarrm for riding on his long gone success. And that is more recent than 2006. I'm just sayin'. ;)

Also. Sonic turns 21 today.

lol
i've been watching soccer since the 1990 world cup. when i was 6 months old. i'm well aware of how good germany is. but they wont beat spain, and probably will lose to italy.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'M OFF PROBATION *****ES!!!
Hide your water pipes.

T_C looking to suck.

Improved diet is like 70% of weight loss
Shuuudddddduuuuupppppppp

Like, my best friend is a vegetarian who only eats organic **** and all he talks about is other peoples diets and how they are dying and I've seen so many god damn documentaries about food and stuff.

There are so few things in life you get to have control of. The government takes half your money, you can't smoke at bars (non-smoker), one vagina per person, etc...

Let me eat food, let me die at 25 (hehe) from a heart attack. Blah.

Also Gio might be Hipster Daddy Supreme.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hockey is noticeably more boring to watch on TV than in-person.

Baseball is noticeably more boring to watch in-person than on TV.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Roller

Smash Legend
Order for watching:

Hockey
Football
Soccer
Baseball
Basketball

Order for playing:

Basketball moves up 2 places, rest of list is the same.

Also, having a small sf at my place today. I think the time has come to switch from dedicated working out mode to dedicated getbetteratsmash mode. Might start following in Lain's footsteps yet again and make my :metaknight: legit.

Top Bottom