• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Nairo

Banned via Administration
hold up just cause im aggro doesnt mean mk mains shouldnt watch me that makes sense LOL idiots :3

shoutouts to *player* 4 tellin me 2 namesearch :D ALSO MEEK U GAY NAMESEARCH YOURSELF U SUK AWFUL GET LAST AT PS4

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
hold up just cause im aggro doesnt mean mk mains shouldnt watch me that makes sense LOL idiots :3

shoutouts to *player* 4 tellin me 2 namesearch :D ALSO MEEK U GAY NAMESEARCH YOURSELF U SUK AWFUL GET LAST AT PS4
Tbh id rather watch anti

for reasons that are obvious

:phone:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Namesearch is a creepy thing lol. Ok I've watched plenty of videos of you playing, I'm not saying its not fun to watch or useful. The way you play is only useful for me to learn how to style on people that I'm already better then. When it comes to beating someone better than me, the aggro playstyle of yours doesn't help me out.

:phone:

kd-

Smash Lord
I'm with Rob on this one. Also she's too self assured in real life for the song's lyrics to have merit. Also also she's not that cute.

But Childish Gambino is pretty good, I'll have to give that a listen later

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Call me maybe is probably the greatest song in existence right now. HIV+ requests it in my car and Solo loves it when I sing along.

Pretty sure for The Big House 2, Roller and I will jimmy up the venue to be playing this song non stop at a pretty low volume. So when people start to get quiet while listening to the TO's or watching hype matches, they will hear the song and it shall be engraved in their heads...forever.

kd-

Smash Lord
Pretty sure for The Big House 2, Roller and I will jimmy up the venue to be playing this song non stop at a pretty low volume. So when people start to get quiet while listening to the TO's or watching hype matches, they will hear the song and it shall be engraved in their heads...forever.
Nope, Dreamland 64.

JTsm

Smash Master
So JSTM whats the plan for IMPULSE? I'm in Mount Morris so I'd need to know pick up and stuffs info
I'll most likely get out of work from 5pm and leave straight away from my house to pick up peeps from AA. From there I'll be on my way to pick you up. Once I get to your house, I will probably be there around 7pm or so. And then we'll head straight to DDM's place( which is in or near Toronto).

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'll most likely get out of work from 5pm and leave straight away from my house to pick up peeps from AA. From there I'll be on my way to pick you up. Once I get to your house, I will probably be there around 7pm or so. And then we'll head straight to DDM's place( which is in or near Toronto).
You guys going through Port Huron to Sarnia to get into Canada?

JTsm

Smash Master
Oh ****... so it looks like if MI goes, it will only be me.... LOL. uhh.... DDM and I are talking right now. If MI is coming, it'll most likely be me and Ally. Maybe Zinoto.

Gifts: Ye. Best way I guess.. lol

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I like playing my psp though :(

@JTSM you guys will be like 20 mins from my house when passing the Richmond exit from I-69, haha.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
it was a good tourney. Everyone i talked to agrees. Tech did a good job with everything. Basically this was the first tourney ive ever attended where people werent secretly talking about how bad the tourney was

Top Bottom