• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys I did a big miscalculation on the prices :urg: its looking like $125 per person. This is the FINAL update. I'm sorry if this troubles some of you but yeah here it is.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
O IT'S ON. :mad:

ori, if Sumer is bringing his car why don't we just not rent the van and go in 2 cars? Wouldn't that be like. WAY cheaper. I think we only paid like $40 or something to go to Pound with Sumer which was an equitable distance..

I know this would mean Sumer would have to drive there. But it could save him and the rest of us almost $100...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I just finished reading the manga, didn't really have a chance to watch it yet. Starts off kinda dull, but OH MY GOD. This **** is so good.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It looks absolutely fantastic. Might download and read on my plane ride home
yeah, that's why i read the manga first. Had to do so on a plane. **** Yeah New Orleans!

p.s. idk about the anime yet, but at least in the manga, there's more than just ecchi moeblob. This **** i could feel in my heart. And I was pretty sure I didn't have one. Just ****ed up brain chemistry. Turns out I was wrong.

what manga/anime is that
Mirai Nikki (未来日記)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
The absolute very end is more just like "lol" but yeah, the middle through climax is definitely the best part, but i still feel the ending regarding their relationships was stronger than just kind of weak.

Then again, I also kinda have a thing for Yandere.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Tomorrow's gonna be pretty gay. .-. I'll be in AA and try to fit everyone in my car, but no promises.....I'll bring some straws to draw from just in case.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
ATTN: MI Brawl

I can take one or two more people for my room at the Hyatt, so let me know if you still need a place to stay. It'd be about $55 per person for the weekend.

I'm leaving for the airport soon so text me at 734-945-4702

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yooooo...anything going on on January 14th? Believe it or not, I am free that Saturday and I'm itching to go to a tournament. ('specially Brawl since it's been forever.)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hey graphics designer people, I need feedback on my new yandere sig
It's pretty much impossible to come up with something worthy of replacing a Tony-made sig with... even if that sig dates back to when you mained Ike in brawl.

Top Bottom