• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
Any AA, by that I mean Roller or Gio, just needs to give a time and I'll show up and possibly pick nearby people up. Then perhaps once we could be persuaded to then drive somewhere else.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm down for a smashfest after I work this week as long as it's no longer than an hour away. (I'm not going to apex btw.) :(

What's The Point

Smash Master
Meanwhile, DRDN and Ori are going to be losing to Brood and Yukhoe. Then scrubs, but then they are less fortunate and either get Inui and Izumi or more Japanese top seeds, likely the former.

Roller

Smash Legend
How do I have the hardest pool out of us all? lol

If only we had some type of a list of the top players in our state for them to look at, and I was on it...

Still getting 1st seed.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Pool 15
K Prime
Snakeee
Deven3000
DRDN
Loaf

Pool 52
TheReflexWonder
Snow Shard
typ_ex
Ori_bro
Killanator

Pool 10
Logic
telu
Wedge
Luminoth
THuGz

Pool 70
kingtoon
Speed
Roller
Slush
Ravenlord

Pool 53
swordgard
Sean
Pane
gio
Rook

Pool 68
lain
Naugs
Umbra
Ghost
Glen Cocoa

Pool 57
Ryo_Guikido
Mekos
What’s The Point
Hero?
BAM

Pool 66
MVD
Bassem
Mi]{e]{irbY
Scatz :yeahboi:
maharba the mystic

Pool 50
Trevonte
shadow1pj
SuperGirlKels
aisight
Stockfield

Quick list of everyone MI wide (and Scatz lol) who's going ^_^

So what happened to Tech or L?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Pool 42
Republican0fHeaven
ycz6
Juggleguy
K.I.D.Goggles
Captain Jack

Pool 61
Toph
Duck
Boat Mode
PB&J
JMH!

Aw yeah, Juggleguy gets Captain Jack. And then Duck is just going to body some scrubs.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Wait. How do you know my boy Biggy? Wifi?
Lol I told you my first main was :yoshi2: he's why. I never played him though, I don't think he played on wifi.

Tech, I saw a thread on AiB last night, I'm definitely willing to help get you out to Apex if you still need it. MI has to represent.

Roller, if you lose to a TL other than MJG I'll consider that losing to Thugz :troll:

Roller

Smash Legend
Waaaaaaait. I forgot about that. I need Yoshi practice! Got one in my pool. Are you in AA, Kevin and I are gonna start playing in a bit.

Also. Tech, how are you getting to Revival of Salt, is anyone else going with you, how are you getting there, and how much do you expect transportation to be?

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Waaaaaaait. I forgot about that. I need Yoshi practice! Got one in my pool. Are you in AA, Kevin and I are gonna start playing in a bit.

Also. Tech, how are you getting to Revival of Salt, is anyone else going with you, how are you getting there, and how much do you expect transportation to be?
I'll be there this evening

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

Who's going with me: Fino and MJG.

How am I getting there: Megabus.

How much: FREE. I know of a nifty promotion :)

Also Zinoto: I appreciate your offer :D

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
If I get back to A2 early enough ill play roller, Im watching the game at a friends house who lives by west quad so might as well stop by before

Top Bottom