• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What Kevin posted only applies for the Brawl pools at Apex. The Melee pools are being done differently... and should be seeded much more accurately.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Gio, I made the same mistake. Mr. Eric != Mister Eric. Mister Eric is way down at the bottom of the page.

I am just all about those low tiers at Apex. All Brawl group is bottom 3 tier mains, then one of my two higher seeds managed to break into Mid tier.

I thought Tech was going.

Thugz is a 5th seed. No EU Ganons.

Sumer got lucky. Ninjalink is his first seed. NL will throw the set to Sumer.

Tech and L_Cancel aren't going anymore?

So smash everyday or what?

What's The Point

Smash Master
I forgot DRDN was flying. I kept looking at the Ori Bro car group to see who from MI was going.

Pool 78

iKon
4GOD
D-Torr
Bris

Who are these people? Easiest pool?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I forgot DRDN was flying. I kept looking at the Ori Bro car group to see who from MI was going.

Pool 78

iKon - idk
(1?) 4GOD - Quickly becoming considered as one of the best DDD's in the country, they expect him to do great this coming weekend.
(2?) D-Torr - ZSS who is considered to be generally good.
313 - idk
Bris - idk

Who are these people? Easiest pool?
Answers in the quote, WTP. Hope MI got over it's Yoshi problem for Roller (Sini-Slush) is iirc, a TX yoshi who places around 13-17th?

Roller

Smash Legend
Answers in the quote, WTP. Hope MI got over it's Yoshi problem for Roller (Sini-Slush) is iirc, a TX yoshi who places around 13-17th?
I got over it. =]

Beat ladiesblade in a MM pretty solidly at Revenge.

But apparently Ravenlord (in my pool) is a good german lucas and the "2nd seed" fuuuu. that cg is annoying as hell. -__-

Roller

Smash Legend
why does that pool have 2 good players, and 3 I've never heard of.

and mine is

Top 2 toon link
Top German Lucas
Top 3 sonic
Me...
Top 5 Yoshi

w/e, I've decided I'm getting first seed. I actually will be, btw.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Why the **** are you posting so early?

But yes. It'll be Apex so no need to be all apathetic and sandbag like last time.

Also everyone without a teammate has till noon to name one or they are left out without a refund. I obviously didn't bother with teammates till posting in a thread yesterday, as though that would do anything, and you only signed up like 2 days ago and I doubt you've been teammate searching either.

Not to say that this is just defaulting, but more of a good coincidence brought by laziness.

haha no i'm not teaming with him.. i meant he's going and everything

let's do it WTP

actually i have no idea who he's teaming with. do you have to put in a teammate by noon today?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I want to play Smash. I will host or pay gas money to whoever drives me :)

Also, I think I like my pool at APEX.

Pool 52
TheReflexWonder :wario::pt:
Snow Shard :gw:
typ_ex :falco:
Ori_bro :metaknight::popo:
Killanator:yoshi2:

I'm really only nervous about reflex but eh I got this. Back to looking at everyone's pools.

can someone post for lain and maybe get him an extension? he isnt home right now and wasnt aware of the dubs deadline. or could someone pm alex strife idk

also i'm down to play w/e

Top Bottom