• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Why are people still bringing up Sonic?

Sonic is one of those franchises when, say like a group of people gets along for a long time, then when someone mentions Sonic, absolutely no one gets along.

Starting today, please refrain from posting about Sonic. Thank you.

@Gio Yes, it's called not replying to Sonic posts.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
You look at every post to determine if it is Sonic related, just so you can post a pointless post that no one cares about?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I answered because I just want the Sonic arguments to stop already.

I'm literally sick of dealing with this ****. It's seriously getting out of hand, and it needs to stop already.

God, I hate people.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm taking initiative, sf tonight in WB I want to play badly. So yeah starts like usual, 9/10 ends around 2/3.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Amy Rose is broken as **** though. She even beats Metal Sonic, because his shield doesn't stop Time Stop. What a dumb character.
but metal sonic can do a half-decent enough job of getting an early lead and making it hard for her to get the ring income needed for time stop, it's a tough matchup both ways.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm glad everyone in my carpool is registered for APEX! Oh wait Derek you better get on that **** it ends tonight!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Welp, my friends and I are still attempting to beat OoT before midnight, and it's not looking like we will do it. Just about to go to the Shadow/Spirit Temple :urg:

:phone:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
More ****ty seeding in yet another regional/national?

Then again, it doesn't seem easy seeding properly with a boatload of people attending.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
juice.Doom wrote at 6:37 PM on Jan 1, 2012 :
Seeding was done as follows:

-All people with Apex qualifier points are automatically first seed in their pool
-All non-US players were guaranteed a minimum of second seed in their pool
-Power rankings and tournament placements determine the remainder

inb4thugz gets a pool with a European ganon as the second seed.

EDIT: o. I just realized I double posted.

Top Bottom