• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I just noticed some differing behavior on swf between different browsers. In order to make sure what i post looks as intended, what browser do most of you guys use?

also (unrleated), which people see this image load?

Roller

Smash Legend
I do not see the image, using Google Chrome right now.

I switch constantly between Chrome and Firefox. Also, I think the behavior is mostly just for the default settings. I use smash blue.

Also. That pic looks like Santa's semen is about to impregnate that girl..

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ftr it's not whether you can see that image or not that's related to browsers. I was actually hoping some pixiv users would respond to that question. *cough* travis *cough*

The browser difference is how an unauthenticated image is displayed (and I know what it looks like in the different browsers)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ah ok, Also Derek I asked this in the RoS thread but how are you getting to RoS and how can I get in on it? I wanna go lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I want the score to be 90 (all TD's to Pettigrew) to 35 (all scores to Ryan Matthews). My opponent in the fantasy football playoffs has the Detroit D and I have pettigrew and Matthews currently going.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yooo that pick made my family go crazy!!! Also RobMan, I saw a sign a fan was holding that said Nebraska loves Detroit

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Raiola and Suh are pretty good :) Too bad that Bullocks didn't work out :/

That pick was the best thing ever, if Averil doesn't make the pro-bowl they are wrong.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
ftr it's not whether you can see that image or not that's related to browsers. I was actually hoping some pixiv users would respond to that question. *cough* travis *cough*

The browser difference is how an unauthenticated image is displayed (and I know what it looks like in the different browsers)

I can't see it in the second one. I'm using Firefox, though I don't think I'm signed into pixiv

signed in, still don't see it

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Merry Christmas to you all, hope everyone has a great day with family and their new goodies.

Also, I'm going to host a smashfest this week. We need to kick it into high gear for APEX m'kay?

Also, my mom may have trolled me last week, but with my Mom is checking out that 12 seater so chances are looking even better! I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
idk, only bad thing about it i've found so far is it's amazon app store locked, but that's pretty easy to get around if you have another android device (which I do). Other than that, I don't really know what to complain about. It's a pretty functional tablet for cheap.

idk what sort of bad reviews you've been reading.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ok so I want to do a smashfest this week because we need to get into gear for APEX. What day would be better, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday?

Top Bottom