• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
For the south east Metro Detroit crew...jv3x3 messaged me, and is gonna be in town on Tuesday, so hopefully if John's got smash going on at his house, jv3x3 might swing by with me. Also, Maciej said he'd come, and I'm gonna try to get 1 or 2 other old school South East MI smash crew members to come. Although, everyone seems to have car johns... >_>

We could have an old school vs new school crew match. ^_^

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Congrats to Tony (Ankoku) on getting a job coding for Konami! He graduated in December and will now be leaving for West Coast on February 22nd, which means we don't have much time left to Smash with him. Mikey and I are throwing a going-away dinner/Smashfest for Tony in Ann Arbor this Tuesday. Everyone at UM is invited as well as anyone else in MI who can make it. I'll be making a Facebook event shortly... if you don't have me added on Facebook, PM me and I'll send you a friend request + event invite.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
C'mon Tony, it won't even be too big of a gathering. Just your good ol' UM smash buddies.

We'll pay for your dinner... or wait, shouldn't it be the opposite way around since you just got the job? ;)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
In that case, I will let you know later if I decide to attend my own party.

Notra

Smash Ace
Dear Tony,

Legit job is Legit. Congrats!

Sincerely,

A Troll Free Notra

SN: i need to smash more, felt like i was doing better, but bad habits were at a major point....Lain ***** me so bad at the SF friendlies from rolling, and dumb crap like that. Need to debug.

lain

Smash Master
Congratulations Tony! I... actually kinda figured you were gonna do something ridiculous(ly awesome) like this with your life, but KONAMI?!?!?! Plz put me in the next DDR game hahhaha

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
someone should buy my copy of halo reach off me for $25. Still has the receipt from the midnight release ;)

ANYONE!?! Need money for prostitutes ASAP

oh and im so jealous, konami = **** of all *****.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
halo reach sucks. Halo 2 was ****.

Im conflicted smash community, I need your infinite wisdom. Should I do my lab report or play MvC 3? Keep in mind I dont have an arcade stick. If i did, I would probably drop out of school

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
ive actually never used one. I SUCK. Ive never really played many fighting games now that I think about it.

BUT...accepting all soul calibur 2 money matches.

Top Bottom