• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

uhhh hate to break it to you guys but talim and link are both HORRIBLE. i'd crush ANYONE with xianghua. only using 3 moves. lolz

and hot arms dont even joke about that

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
All I ever did in SC2 was mash safe **** with Taki. I'd do it with Xianghua, except I can't stand her character design in that game.

D

Deleted member

no, halo reach made me wanna cry when i played it

i'd be happy to spank anyone in halo 3 though
Halo 3??????/?????/////////

HahahajahahajjHhahhshGgha

Halo 1 da bess
Halo 2 second bess
Halo Reach slightly below
And.......

Halo 3 is the worst Halo so It's at the bottom

Notra

Smash Ace
Reach is an amazing game. I doubt anyone of you rly know what classifies a good shooter if you think reach is bad. It is widely viewed as having the best story mode of the 4, and the multiplayer only gets better with each game because of innovation. Soo it is the best halo. Just alot of ppl are tired of the series by now. Me included. Great game, just not interested. Its the best, even though h2 was more revolutionary and I had more fun with it.

Juss Sayin.....

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
pillage the infertile!

lmaoooooo

so who plays league of legends?

I play Normal games, not ranked but I am about 271 and 202 so I'm in high elo and a very strong player.

Name is Aceplayer69

I can play about 15 champs well. (4-5 mains).

Wish I played it more but Smash and SC2 and TF2 and GTA 4 take time away from LOL.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Halo 2 > Halo CE > Halo Reach > Halo 3

But I play Reach now because all the cool kids are doing it.

'Tis bull****! It goes like this:

Halo 2 > Halo3/Halo CE > Hello Kitty Island Adventure > Nintendogs > Cooking Mama (All of them) > Cooking Daddy > Cooking Sister > Cooking Brotha > Cash Cab > Halo Reach

Seems about right now.....

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Halo CE was great for the story, but the multi-player was none existent without LAN, which I will admit when you did play with 8 people was a blast. Halo 3 had a solid multi-player and took out a lot of the 'flaws' from Halo 2, that is why most people hated Halo 3 because they couldn't BXR, quad shot, etc. like they could in Halo 2, as for me I can take either one, I like Halo 2 for the little glitchy ****s and giggles, but I also like Halo 3.

Top Bottom