• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So some guy in my Writing class read my essay on Smash and came up to and asked to $5 money match him in 64 lol. So Friday after class we are gonna money match in the game lounge and I'm kinda pumped.

Gio I will make you proud and take his money in the best Smash game :D

fZk

Smash Lord
Be careful Ori, there are a lot of Smash 64 hustlers. I've heard the stories of Gio going around the dorms controller in hand looking for people playing and taking their money. Legend has it that he could smell scrubs playing 64 form two buildings away.

yup and make sure to barely win/lose the first game then triple or nothing the next one ;)

does anyone wanna play smash tonight? all this talk of 64 is getting me excited...

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Dre i'll smash but I'm not going to Tyler's. ****'s too far. You guys can come to my place. I have recording ^^

also i wanted to inform everyone that this saturday i finally achieved a jv 6 stock in smash 64 in an actual match. the receiver of said **** shall remain anonymous

also no one took a stock off my new secret main llololoOLOLOLol

TINK/ORO WHERE U AT

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm debating whether to prepare for pound tonight, or play mvc 3 with a guy I know who just got it.

Decisions, decisions..

Also, who the **** does plank use in brawl??? I didn't even know he played.

I will be at the dinner tonight, btw.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'm debating whether to prepare for pound tonight, or play mvc 3 with a guy I know who just got it.

Decisions, decisions..

He uses MK. The term planking actually came from him. He used to play brawl at the start to show how broken MK was, and he was a very successful MK. Back at Axis he had some famous timeouts, including one on Sk92. o:

He's likely out of practice though! idk!

fZk

Smash Lord

Decisions, decisions..

Haven't you ever heard of "planking"? That alone should tell you who he plays.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Also Roller, do you know when everyone is planning to leave for Pound. I have to make bus plans to meet up with Sumer in EL. o:

Roller

Smash Legend
I honestly have no idea. lol

I'll try to talk to Sumer tonight and get some tentative plans in the works. You said you'd be down to bus to EL a day early to come to a smashfest the night before, right?

Sumer

Smash Ace
Well, it starts Saturday at 11am, so I'd like to be there at Friday night. So is everyone down to leave from AA around 6pm to arrive there around 3am (It's about a 9 and a half hour drive.)?

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Well, it starts Saturday at 11am, so I'd like to be there at Friday night. So is everyone down to leave from AA around 6pm to arrive there around 3am (It's about a 9 and a half hour drive.)?
Oh I didn't see this, just sent a text. lol

when do you want me in EL? o:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
also i wanted to inform everyone that this saturday i finally achieved a jv 6 stock in smash 64 in an actual match. the receiver of said **** shall remain anonymous

also no one took a stock off my new secret main llololoOLOLOLol

TINK/ORO WHERE U AT
I hope it is Falcon/Fox/Pikachu. Those are the only characters I am good at ****** completely. I hope to god it's Falcon. You have no idea how much I love the ditto.

Goods hit on the JV6. Only took you how many years?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I would like to like this story
My friend busted out laughing when I told him this in my next class.

That guy is sooo getting his lunch money taken.
Yeah 2 of my friends in the class said I can't wait to watch you kick his *** in it lol.

Lol! Best day ever Ori.
It was especially when I found out I got an A on the essay about Smash.

AHHHHH why doesnt that ever happen to me??
D:

Be careful Ori, there are a lot of Smash 64 hustlers. I've heard the stories of Gio going around the dorms controller in hand looking for people playing and taking their money. Legend has it that he could smell scrubs playing 64 form two buildings away.
I knew he wasn't a hustler when he started to talk about which items weren't gonna be turned on XD

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
LOL! that's the setup for the ULTIMATE hustle! my personal favorite
lol I can't wait to play him its gonna be fun :3
who here has xbox live and mvc3??
When I get the game I got you.

MvC 3 is pretty ****. Amaterasu, Dante, Deadpool, Tron Bonne are my best by far. But I only played the game for an hour lol.

Sentinel is ****ing ridiculous and is broken as ****. More broken than :metaknight:.
Also MODOK is ****ing garabge and should never be played or considered a real character.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
For those of you not going to Pound 5, there's a tournament in Toledo this weekend:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294057

You're all welcome to come, though it is slightly more expensive than a typical tournament. Melee should be hype on Friday night, so if you wanna make a stop on the way to Pound, you should definitely come.

Brawl's on Saturday morning. Get there early...there's a registration line because it's a Convention. x_x

I hope it is Falcon/Fox/Pikachu. Those are the only characters I am good at ****** completely. I hope to god it's Falcon. You have no idea how much I love the ditto.

Goods hit on the JV6. Only took you how many years?
I think I do. I main falcon too. Well, I used to:awesome:

Top Bottom