• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

King~

Smash Champion
Hey @MI people going to pound

would you guys be up for splitting a room with me, KB and keist

because this hotel is exspensive and only splitting it three ways is too much

i have a room already reserved

lmk,
King~

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Hey @MI people going to pound

would you guys be up for splitting a room with me, KB and keist

because this hotel is exspensive and only splitting it three ways is too much

i have a room already reserved

lmk,
King~
I'm not staying with the rest of MI. I'm with TK, Malcolm, and Shadow1pj. o:
Idk what everyone else is doing though.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Congrats to Tony (Ankoku) on getting a job coding for Konami! He graduated in December and will now be leaving for West Coast on February 22nd, which means we don't have much time left to Smash with him. Mikey and I are throwing a going-away dinner/Smashfest for Tony in Ann Arbor this Tuesday. Everyone at UM is invited as well as anyone else in MI who can make it. I'll be making a Facebook event shortly... if you don't have me added on Facebook, PM me and I'll send you a friend request + event invite.
www.facebook.com/kinglouis

Keep in mind I am a huge Facebook troll so I may get annoying. ;C

Notra

Smash Ace
If you think halo reach is a bad game you are dumb. Different doesn't mean bad. Especially if it's what everyone complained about not being there in h3. Reach is the best of the series. Halo isnt balanced by weapons, they are by the competitive rules and play list rules. Halo Reach is too young to know for now, but in terms of a good gAme reach is the best halo.

Not a troll. Just wide opinion, but I mean most of you play all RPGs and fighters so I detect some bias

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
My room's vVv only, so you might have trouble getting in. XD And my car is going to be me, lain, roller, tech, and L I believe.
Sounds like a fun car. :3

Also Lain, if you want to go to Minnesota, I'd be interested. I'm semi on the way. >.> <.<

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Minnesota! Lets get it!

Also guys I am uploading the videos from Matchmaker's now. If you havent already subscribe to my channel and see the MI ****! :D

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I'm going to the MSU smashfest, any UM people who want in let me know! I'm heading out from AA early afternoon Sunday and coming back sometime that evening.

Update on dinner for Tony: we've decided to meet up downtown at Mia Za's Cafe at 6:30pm tomorrow (Tuesday)! I sent out a facebook event invite but I probably didn't get everyone, so let me or Mikey know if you're coming. Tony wants to head back to Troy to take care of things before it gets too late, so there probably won't be any Smash, but everyone should stop by for dinner to say their congrats/goodbyes!

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait, why don't we just smash afterwards? Like, it sucks Ankoku wouldn't be able to come, but if we are gonna have a group of smashers gathered anyways.. Might as well play after.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I guess we could, haha.

I might have to sit out for awhile due to homework though.

Update on UM people going to MSU on 2/20:
Confirmed = Juggleguy, Gio
Maybe = Moose, Duck, Aceplayer, 3Chairz

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I definitely will go to dinner tomorrow,
I might smash tomorrow. (Good chance I can)
And the only reason I wouldn't go to state is because of a midterm Monday, so it depends on how my studying is, or is not going lol.

Top Bottom