• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
If there is smash tonight, I probably won't make it. After the tourney, started gettin a head cold. Still kinda feelin like ***.

Maybe I'll just go, and have everyone cough in my face, so I can get my immune system back up to par. Gotta get my **** back to where my body just wrecks the **** outta germs/viruses/etc. My white blood cell's technical game is gobbage now, son.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm in for Smash tonight. Either I **** Roller's ICs or I **** Gio's anychar, or I **** anyone's anychar in Melee... win-win-win situation.

i'm interested

and yo when do you guys wanna play? to be honest i'm ready now. i've been itching to play... i've only played melee since tech chase's tourney >_<

well I wanna play brawl... I know juggle said he was down, so I'm sure melee will be present. I'll also be bringing the old 64 ;)

i'm not sure about room. probably the same room as always. which i forgot.

Top Bottom