• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

It's funny you mention this because that's exactly what I wanted to ask you. Are you free tomorrow? I'm tired of being gayed in those stages, in the last year and a half only one person has counterpicked me to a stage that is not one of those two.
yo those stages have always been the best, even since melee

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
the packers took that ****.........gtfo with that black and yellow **** son..............GB EATS BABIES SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The Steelers got out played hands down. Glad that I chose the right team at the start of the playoffs lol =D

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
^ i lol'd

good thing theres no one at the ugli theyd proly think im weird laughing by myself, ive been here since 2, didnt get to watch the superbowl =(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is anything happening tomorrow? I'm gonna be in AA and weather might end up forcing me to stay for longer than just the day.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
DBPM was at the tourney this Saturday, doing work in brackets as link.

Seems to be enjoying the game just as much as ever.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey roller, did you edit your Brawl soundtrack yourself?
^this. Jon, its all katy perry, I promise you he did it himself lol

p.s get an avatar.
looooool, Marco.

But yeah, I got somebody else to convert a few of the songs for me. But I was the one who picked them out and put them on those stages and that stuff.

Did you want help with doing that? Or just admiring the work? ;]
Me and Jungle have a new game soundtrack in the works though. Will be epic. Probably wont be unleashed on the public for a while though, still getting the basics sorted out. Prepare for ****.

And I agree with Marco, get an avatar. Makes it easier to see who is posting quickly.

Smash at Mason tonight! Hyyyyype!!!

Also, in one of my film classes we all submitted proposals for short films. I did mine in the class I had before it was due. Basically just a short documentary on the smash scene in AA, and MI as a whole.

For some reason the guy picked mine as one of the like 4/20 to get made? So I'll probably, along with my crack team (yeah, I have a "team," get@me) be doing interviews and stuff at the tourney this weekend. As well as probably at a smashfest or 2 in the coming weeks. I may make a longer version on my own for MI smash to see, as opposed to just the one for my class as well.

Top Bottom