• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
does DBPM still play? Anyone down for a smashfest this week?
you know he does every tuesday

kalamazhu you should let me know when you have some free time so me and yo can get some matches in......i need to learn the peach MU since we rarely see Mikey "hardcore" Lenitia's (sorry if I spelled it wrong) peach

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
for some reason the guy picked mine as one of the like 4/20 to get made? So i'll probably, along with my crack team (yeah, i have a "team," get@me) be doing interviews and stuff at the tourney this weekend. As well as probably at a smashfest or 2 in the coming weeks. I may make a longer version on my own for mi smash to see, as opposed to just the one for my class as well.
4/20 omg subliminal messages

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Also, in one of my film classes we all submitted proposals for short films. I did mine in the class I had before it was due. Basically just a short documentary on the smash scene in AA, and MI as a whole.

For some reason the guy picked mine as one of the like 4/20 to get made? So I'll probably, along with my crack team (yeah, I have a "team," get@me) be doing interviews and stuff at the tourney this weekend. As well as probably at a smashfest or 2 in the coming weeks. I may make a longer version on my own for MI smash to see, as opposed to just the one for my class as well.
I'd be glad to do an interview for you Roller, I did one for Rofa's documentary.
4/20 omg subliminal messages
lol .

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
looooool, Marco.

But yeah, I got somebody else to convert a few of the songs for me. But I was the one who picked them out and put them on those stages and that stuff.

Did you want help with doing that? Or just admiring the work? ;]
Me and Jungle have a new game soundtrack in the works though. Will be epic. Probably wont be unleashed on the public for a while though, still getting the basics sorted out. Prepare for ****.

And I agree with Marco, get an avatar. Makes it easier to see who is posting quickly.

Smash at Mason tonight! Hyyyyype!!!

Also, in one of my film classes we all submitted proposals for short films. I did mine in the class I had before it was due. Basically just a short documentary on the smash scene in AA, and MI as a whole.

For some reason the guy picked mine as one of the like 4/20 to get made? So I'll probably, along with my crack team (yeah, I have a "team," get@me) be doing interviews and stuff at the tourney this weekend. As well as probably at a smashfest or 2 in the coming weeks. I may make a longer version on my own for MI smash to see, as opposed to just the one for my class as well.
Interview ya boy Tech. I am a large part of the scene after all ;)

Roller

Smash Legend
hahhaha I'll be sure to let the others know there is plenty of interest. The final cut is only going to be ~5 minutes (not including extended version I may do). But I'll try to get a good number of people in, even if it's just for a quick line. And Rofa is still working on his last I heard (from lain). I hope it gets released. That preview vid had me so hyped.

EDIT: LMFAO, Marco is on a roll today.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I thought there was some tonight.

Roller text me 248-840-9242 if there is anything, or others.

I can play for an hour or 2 (melee).

Boxxy

Smash Lord
WHOoooooooooooooooooooo rapeeeeee

anyone good still need a team mate. most likely not showing at this point

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
My new sig is so sexy. Courtesy of Ori :D

Also who needs housing? Might be able to hook a brotha up ya herd?

Laying down the law this weekend. Get ready for it.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
good luck everyone this weekend!!!

results gonna look like
1 gio
2 lain

GIOooooooooooooo i kno u gonna **** facessss

everyone else sucks esp harms omg juggle > harms 20 times over in brawl

wtf why wont my sig show up

oh there we go

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer