• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Tech Chase, is your tourney a melee tourney or brawl? If it is brawl, 0% chance of my attendance, if it is melee, 33.34% chance of my attendance

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
UTI (well -Malice) will be at Garden City, it's MELEE and *cough*brawl

UTI host smashfests every wednesday lain, get yo *** out here

Kail- lemme kno if u gon be at garden city, i wanted to up in to $15, but it'd hurt me if i took ur gas and venue money

Kail

Smash Lord
Kail- lemme kno if u gon be at garden city, i wanted to up in to $15, but it'd hurt me if i took ur gas and venue money
It's looking likely that we will attend. I will do 10$ and then once I figure out my finances there we can do another one if you'd like. Also, best of 3 or 5?

lain

Smash Master
So smashfest in AA tonight. Place TBA.

I have no cellphone anymore, so plz post your cell or whatever, and I'll call chu with details.

So far I predict:

me
gio
al
reset
notra
maybe bowyer, kyle, and noj

let's get it on son

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ From the alcohol lol.

And:

Lain: Under the Influence is East Metro Detroit based. We play in Center Line, Warren, Clawson and at my place sometimes.

Reset: Come to my tourney I miss you <3

Malice: Baby no! Why can't you come Saturday? Now who am I going to **** with..? :(

Shibby: Come to my tournament and join the fun. It'll be Brawl and Melee and the turnout is looking promising.

DBPM: You should get that cough checked out.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'd be down for tonight if I could get a ride at some point ~10. Busy 'til 9:30.

Unless it's somewhere on UM campus, then I wouldn't need a ride.

let me know, 908-868-3016

Also, I just woke up. lol

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
wtf you dont have class on wednesday? typical LS & Play kids

also reset is not cool anymore, she gave into conformity and like a typical white girl in college joined a sorority

Roller

Smash Legend
Actually I do.. I set my alarm for 11... yeah. That didn't work. Funny story, I got more sleep in the past 24 hours than in the past 5 days combined.

ALSO, SMASHFEST PEOPLE. If you can't get somebody's house or something, We could always do Angell/Mason Hall as plan B. Unlimited lagless TVs.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Ay our smashfest just got pushed to warren. 9 mile n shoenhnerr if anyone wants to come.
We can run a best of 3 if u want kail
Tech im allergic to bull****, thats why its hard for me to talk bout brawl

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't get it. Is smash actually happening or not? Based on lain's last two occasions of calling a smashfest happening, I'm going to assume not.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The only true story is that lain needs to actually deliver when he announces a smashfest. What is he, 0 for 3 now?

lain

Smash Master
Ugh sry I kinda fell asleep and all that. If people are still down I can give ridessssss. Rollerking, are you able to host at Angell hall?

Looks like we got me, maybe gio, rollerking, al, tutu, notra, and maybe ankoku if his god-like wrath hasn't already descended down upon all of us :[

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm here, Reset is on her way. We have a room with TVs AND a projector. Rm 4199 on the Angell Hall side of the building.

WE NEED MORE SYSTEMS. Bring one if possible.

Top Bottom