• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Would it help if I brought a wii? Or are we short on TVs?

'cause right now it sounds like we may need > 3 set ups. Figuring 2 for melee and 1 for brawl. When we'll probably have at least 5 people who want to play brawl.

Me, Jon (oli player I know), Ranier, WTP, Reset, tutu?

That right there would normally be 2-3 set ups. Then idk how many melee people are going, but at least you, gio (late), some of us brawl players who also play, and I'm assuming you got some others.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol there are so many smashers within a few citys of you

I live in Ferndale, Scala, Zyth, Azure all live in Southfield. There's a few people in Royal Oak. There's a few in Detroit also. You're in a good location.

Also come to my tournament next week if you want to meet some people. I'll introduce you to everyone.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
lol there are so many smashers within a few citys of you

I live in Ferndale, Scala, Zyth, Azure all live in Southfield. There's a few people in Royal Oak. There's a few in Detroit also. You're in a good location.

Also come to my tournament next week if you want to meet some people. I'll introduce you to everyone.
melee or brawl tourney? (i play melee)

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'll be at the MI tournament in August. This thread is spammed too much for me to check it accurately so if you're going hit me up some other way.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
btw does anyone play gaylo reach around????? i might be getting it soon cause its fun, but i'm not any good and dont really look to be good

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Halo Reach is amazing. Don't hate. Just beat campaign a few days ago and plan on renewing Xbox Live pretty soon... gamertag's Juggleguy.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
goddy will give them to me for free

also melee kids teach me melee

i'm looking at u GIO/duck/moose/6th pillar cause why would i look for anyone else to teach me when 6th pillar has all the ****

Roller

Smash Legend
REMINDER: BRAWL/MELEE SMASHFEST IN AA TONIGHT (Sunday) 8pm at Angell/Mason Hall.

Text/call me for room number. (908) 868-3016

If you can bring a system+game (NO TVs NEEDED) that would be awesome.

BloodyJoker

Smash Apprentice
goddy will give them to me for free

also melee kids teach me melee

i'm looking at u GIO/duck/moose/6th pillar cause why would i look for anyone else to teach me when 6th pillar has all the ****
of course
keep up the **** we might have to induct you
also hot arms is on **** probation for not ****** enough
moose too

-moose

Top Bottom