• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I used the manufacturer's warranty already (the old phone did the exact same **** to me) so Id have to use the Sprint one which makes you pay a deductible (that I don't have right now). So I can either:

Wait to my next paycheck...and if I did that then I might as well just buy a new phone at the discounted rate.

Or:

Wait until Friday for my upgrade and just get a free phone (meh...)

Or: Try to hustle some cash somehow.

I am using my friends old phone but the battery SUCKS. Ive had it on the charger since 11 pm last night and its charged one ****ing bar. This is not cool.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Who from MSU wants to go to the tournament this weekend? Assume we'd leave Friday night for a smashfest.

Also MSU people, I want to play a bunch of Brawl, so get at me with that.

fZk

Smash Lord
Who from MSU wants to go to the tournament this weekend? Assume we'd leave Friday night for a smashfest.

Also MSU people, I want to play a bunch of Brawl, so get at me with that.
I'm still not %100 on the tourney but we can smash at my place on Wednesday. Anyone else that wants to come is welcome to do so.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
too bad its already off

but its not like he could stand the 6th pillar ****, good thing for him

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I'll take yo money in Melee too son. I almost know the controls and ****. But IL suggdigg so if I wasn't handicapped it would be heavily unfair.

Edit: nvm youse a scared little *****. get yo punk *** out of our topic.

Kail

Smash Lord
Should be at SWEET II, since you guys are in complete opposite sides of the state. And this one will be at MSU, so midway its between.
I know that, but we are still debating about going to Garden City, but that depends on how many people are attending. Plus 10$ covers my portion of gas costs ;).

Top Bottom