• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
malice- u gon be at da crib latr or do u work? ima b playin ball ovr there later on, might stop by afterwards, run a few matches n see wat else u got goin on. wayne tryin to get in on smash? i think we wanna do that drunkn smash night next friday or saturday depending on UTI's schedule

soul- u wanna hit up darrel and see if hes tryin to get in on sum smash since he hoed out last time?
y u never invite me to ball, u know i ball too :( (mostly football but i can play basketball)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
So...question to all of you bad doers

what happens when a liquor store takes your fake?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yeah i know. bu ti meant i used it in miami to get in a ton of places/buy and same at u of m last year too. dunno got unlucky i gues

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
y u never invite me to ball, u know i ball too :( (mostly football but i can play basketball)
well i didnt kno u played. n like in smash, i figured theres only a 1 in 5 chance ur gonna show

You have no friends.
malice i told u, u r a pretty cool guy. u dont have to still hang out wit middle schoolers. u can upgrade to high school friends

Legends of Neil=KILL LINK

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
yeah i know. bu ti meant i used it in miami to get in a ton of places/buy and same at u of m last year too. dunno got unlucky i gues
O: Travis! How was that MI tourney? How was the Peach? Was there Melee, too?
Or how was it to everyone in general? Hope you all had fun!

Wish I can come to a MI tourney. @__@; I'll probably still try to for sure...

Does anyone know the usual turnouts for MI tourneys exactly?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
O: Travis! How was that MI tourney? How was the Peach? Was there Melee, too?
Or how was it to everyone in general? Hope you all had fun!

Wish I can come to a MI tourney. @__@; I'll probably still try to for sure...

Does anyone know the usual turnouts for MI tourneys exactly?
We've had around 32 for the last 2 MI tournaments. lol

questionsleep

Smash Rookie
Not sure where to start, but I'm looking to find local Smash players. I live between Holland and Grand Haven, here (A):

All the Smash action I ever hear about is on the other side of the state - too far away. Anyone near me?

Kail

Smash Lord
You're in luck good Sir. About 20 minutes north of you has a place called Grand Rapids. Where I live with my brother. Sadly you probably play brawl so wait for L_cancel to chime in.

questionsleep

Smash Rookie
Well GR is an hour's car drive to the east of me, but I lack a car. I suppose that's still relatively close.
And actually, I'm interested in playing both Melee and Brawl.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
We've had around 32 for the last 2 MI tournaments. lol
37 for the last tourney. 34 for the last Game Yard one we all went to.

You DL, we need to like do our third set of furry money matches.

Speaking of furries, I'm gonna keep asking this until I get an answer. Is Anther a furry?

Kail

Smash Lord
L_cancel. I'll make you a deal. Any time you want to play melee just AIM me or something and we'll play and I'll make you super pro.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Malice&Soul-its kinda nice to give your driver a lil heads up that yall aint gon b ready fo him to pick ya up.4:30 is wen im suppose to get u2 n its 5:45 now

Top Bottom