• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I need a ride to Day's Tourny, But I'm hyped up for it and want to go if I can.

I also need a ride to MTI's Smashfest. Anyone going through or from the A2/Ypsi area going?

Kail

Smash Lord
I actually have prescribed hand exercises that I have to do everyday and on top of that I play a **** ton of games to keep them that way.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I'll try to make it, but it really depeneds on whether or not I'm feeling too tired (or suicidal) after work work on Friday. What time is it suppose to start?
Starts at 2 PM, ends when we feel like it.

Note: This is a Brawl Smashfest at my house (someone could always bring a Melee setup though lol).

Um, so who thinks they'll be here?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
2? Man I'll try to be there but I wont be off work till around then.

Oh speaking of Smashfests are you guys down for one of mine next week. I wanted to let Myth do his thing this week. Next week me mutha****ing party! :D

Go to Myth's though. Good practice if youre going to Gameyard this weekend.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Yeah, I figured it'd be nice to experiment with an early start, so we can get more Brawling in.

Nobody even told me when they'd even come though, so lol.

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
:(

Well I don't get off work until 7, so it looks like I probably won't be able to make it. But who knows, maybe if you think there will still be some time left I could swing by.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
:(

Well I don't get off work until 7, so it looks like I probably won't be able to make it. But who knows, maybe if you think there will still be some time left I could swing by.
Of course I don't plan to shoo anyone out until it gets to be like 2, maybe 3 AM Saturday lol.

judge!

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

****it i got another warrant for my arrest rofl...fml

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
So who's planning on going to Gameyard this Saturday? I'm 50/50 on going. There's one thing I gotta do with my car before I head up there.

Top Bottom