• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
When you pick a character you just pick the one you feel you'd have the best chances of winning with. And no, I'm not telling you to just ***** the top tier and go MK/Snake. Find a character you like with something broken that you like abusing and stick with it.
But... but... I like spamming nado with MK :(

Lawl, I know what you mean though. Thanks for the advice. Btw, what program do you use to capture for you capture card. We have the same one, it didn't look like you where using the program it came with though. >.>

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's a Mow quote, actually. Well, the last part is.

Gifts: Look up VirtualDub.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I'm thinking about starting the Smashfest at like 2 or 3 PM Friday and ending... whenever :D

PM me for details of how to get here and stuff... I live in Royal Oak, like 8 min from where Technical_Chase lives.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Tech_Chase/MTI when u figure out a date for your smashfest this week let me know. I'll probably hold one this week as well, but I want to space it out from yours.

I got ***** in IL. This game sucks. I quit. </3

Also I was the only MI player who had to play other MI people. Losing to Lain in round 2 and 3 winners bracket isn't fun two weeks in a row </3

earthadept

Smash Lord
ok uhhh i have a new idea. anyone wanna do a mm in smash 64...

where i start with 1 stock and you start with 5? pppplz no one ever wants to mm in this ****in game lol

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I'm hosting a Smashfest at my house Friday, July 23rd. Starts at 2 PM, ends when it ends.

Only like one person inquired about it so far, c'mon peeps don't be afraid to PM me.

judge!

Smash Ace
=( that sucks chase....but speaking of food. i am now your newest worker at wendys lmao

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
That sucks Chase. I finally caught up on all the sleep I lost today so I'm feeling better. lmao

Congrats on the new job, Judge!

Notra

Smash Ace
guys.....i might go serious at brawl again, ive been not caring and really playing since........WTP's house tourney smashfest thing. Think i should get back on this **** and get that MW money?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
guys.....i might go serious at brawl again, ive been not caring and really playing since........WTP's house tourney smashfest thing. Think i should get back on this **** and get that MW money?
Dooooo iiiiiit. Wow, that Smashfest was the first time I played you. o.o

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Realistically, my wallet can't handle both MLG and WBST4 and if I have to pick it's going to be WBST. MLGs come and go but Vayseth won't be here for too long.

Also now that my Brawl fighting spirit has been rejuvenated I'm declaring these as my goals:

Become one of the best Snakes in the Midwest.
Become a respected T.O. in the Midwest.
Become Power Ranked in Michigan (if we get them back)
Become a member of the Snake Back Room.

I'm making these happen.

Top Bottom