• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No problem, bro glad you have fun/learned stuff. Yeah I learned a lot last night as well. Lain is pretty legit at helping others. And yeah man just keep coming out to these and do your homework on the character boards and stuff and you'll be kicking *** in no time. Also PM me your number I don't think I ever exchanged numbers with you.

Ugh I don't wanna work...I just wanna sleep lol

judge!

Smash Ace
yea kyle just text me when u see this so i got your number. idk if i got your number like you said lol...i dont really remember a wholllle lot. in fact i dont remember walking into my house at all. i woke up on the floor with a bottle of water spilt all over the floor lmao

in fact just in case...cause when im wasted i sometimes dont even remember my phone number.. so 1586 292 8092 lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Well Judge I did get you pretty ****ed up like I promised. Between the two of us we destroyed that fifth of Captain's in no time. Lol you seemed like you were having fun though afterwards.

Oh and yes Kyle next time you're gonna play drinking games with me and Judge. We're pro at drinking :D

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol short notice. I'll consider going to it.

I'm not sure this guy knows what he is doing. No offense to him. I'm going to see if I can co-host this one so it goes well.

ZTD | TECHnology

If I get involved I'm going to see about pushing the date back a week before WBST4. Or maybe after. Either way 8 days is not enough time for working people. Plus a ruleset needs to be established, details and a thread for Smashboards need to be up also or it's going to be one of those 15 man singles bracket tournies. I'm tired of those lol We gotta keep this momentum going!

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Aye, dunno if I'm going, either. Short notice :(

Also, if I were to hold a Smashfest like sometime over the next 7 days what would be a good day?

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
When do you think your going to hold another smashfest Tech? :D

Oh and dang I definitely need to get a new controller. Mine is falling apart. D:

ZTD | TECHnology

When do you think your going to hold another smashfest Tech? :D

Oh and **** I definitely need to get a new controller. Mine is falling apart. D:
I was considering Sunday actually but perhaps later on next week. Undecided right now as my mind is pre-occupied with going to Chicago. But definitely soon. Trying to make this a weekly thing. And I work at Gamestop and get a nice discount. If you ever wanna take advantage of that my offer to open to you.

@MTI: I'd vote Friday probably.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
How much would they run? I'm going to call a few friends first to try and bum one off them since they probably just have them sitting in a box. But I will definitely hit you up if need be. Which gamestop do you work at? >.>

Edit: If you have one on Sunday Tech I can definitely be there.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
has anyone ever worked for bestbuy before...i just got a job but i was wondering if they make u sell bull**** warranties for electronic sales like my old job. thats y i quit that old job.

ZTD | TECHnology

Hmm might to have a smashfest Sunday. Nick are you down?? Kyle, you're getting drunk with us though XD You can crash at my place. There's a guest bedroom and everything.

I just love to party :D

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Haha that sounds good. If I knew I was going to stay till 6.30 I would have drank a bit at the last one haha.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah I intended for it to end at about 3 but everyone was having so much fun I couldn't kick anyone out early lol But yeah after my return from Chicago I'll let you know. I'll probably end up hosting one knowing me.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
has anyone ever worked for bestbuy before...i just got a job but i was wondering if they make u sell bull**** warranties for electronic sales like my old job. thats y i quit that old job.
Dunno, but to be honest a job is a job. Take what you can get.

Yeah I intended for it to end at about 3 but everyone was having so much fun I couldn't kick anyone out early lol But yeah after my return from Chicago I'll let you know. I'll probably end up hosting one knowing me.
Haha, sounds good man.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I was considering Sunday actually but perhaps later on next week. Undecided right now as my mind is pre-occupied with going to Chicago. But definitely soon. Trying to make this a weekly thing. And I work at Gamestop and get a nice discount. If you ever wanna take advantage of that my offer to open to you.

@MTI: I'd vote Friday probably.
Sounds like a good idea. Anyone object to this?

ZTD | TECHnology

Out of state tournament in Chicago. Its me, Lain, Tutu, L_Cancel and DarkLouis. We had to pass through Indiana. We STILL aren't here yet though because google maps screwed me :(

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Didn't you guys learn to not use Google Maps because of what happened to Demp? :p j/k

But yeah Mapquest da bess.

If you wanna call me and have me look up stuff on MapQuest for you guys to arrive there safely lemme know.

Top Bottom