• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Cool beans.

So:

Technical_Chase
Lain
Judge
The Mann
Ankoku
Boxxy
DarkLouis
Gifts
Condemned Soul
Ori
Mikey Lenetia

are all confirmed. :D

Not sure if I will be having any others over. Maybe a few more. We shall see.

judge!

Smash Ace
me and mikey r coming together. may i have your number chase. i need to get out of my house. i r heartbroken!. can i get drunk!?

ZTD | TECHnology

me and mikey r coming together. may i have your number chase. i need to get out of my house. i r heartbroken!. can i get drunk!?
Judge my number is 248-796-1479, call/text whatever. And yes you can get drunk just dont break anything and we're all good :

Man the turnout is going to be amazing!

judge!

Smash Ace
haha. honestly despite what people may say. when im wasted i just sit there and ramble on lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay so due to the fact that there's like almost 20 people trying to attend this I'm not taking any more requests unless we're like real tight lol But so far its seems:

Tech_Chase
Lain
Judge
Ankoku
Condemned Soul
Boxxy
TheMann
Ori
Gifts
DarkLouis
Reset
Mikey Lenetia
Flame (is invited but not sure if he's coming)
Are showing.

WTP
Fzk
Thaxceptional1 are on deck.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone...*shrugs*

ZTD | TECHnology

Pretty much that ^

What appears to be the final attendance list:

Tech_Chase
Lain
Judge
TheMann
Ankoku
Mikey Lenetia
Boxxy
Ori
Gifts
Condemned Soul
DarkLouis
WTP
Fzk

With a guest appearance by Reset.

Some of these people will be leaving early for various reasons so feel free to hit me up later and there may be a spot open. We're partying late tonight baby.

Nothing personal against anyone who wanted to come I just prefer people that I know as opposed to strangers. There will be more of these believe me. I'm resurrecting Michigan Smash one smashfest at a time.

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL Well I figured that I spent so much time *****ing about how we don't so anything as a state, I might as well took that energy and actually do something. Just seemed more practical. Also I <3 Michigan people we're all chill as hell. Oh and when are you leaving? Mikey and Judge will probably be here around the same time as you.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay cool. You ready to get the true Michigan Smash experience Gifts? :D

And only a few people are scheduled to be here at 7. Most of them will be here after 8.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Haha yeah can't wait. :D

I do have to say, from the first tourny I entered to this last one I have been doing A LOT better. Hopefully if I can make it out to these more I can learn more/new things.

ZTD | TECHnology

That's why I invited you. It can be hard for new Smashers to get better when they dont know who to talk to/what to do. I'll see you when you get here but hurry a nasty storm is approaching.

judge!

Smash Ace
yea me and mikey arnt leaving till this thing passes. its pretty insane out.. def dont wanna drive in it

judge!

Smash Ace
yea lol ill see what its like in an hour...most storms like this dont last anymore then an hour

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yeah I'll be leaving now even though it's still pretty nasty here. It's gotten a lot calmer now though. I should be there in about an hour or so.

judge!

Smash Ace
hey tech any way u could grab me a pint of cheap vodka or whiskey for when i get there and pay u there. i dont wanna ask mikey to get me booze after driveing to get me lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

I cant people have already showed up and I cant leave lol Um...could you ask Mikey to get me a 40? :D Were going to do shots by the way. I got some treats here especially for you.

judge!

Smash Ace
Lmfao demp omg hahahahahaha

edit for more laughing

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Thanks for having us, Tech. :) It was a ton of fun. Sorry if I seemed a little out of a it tonight, I was kinda tired. lol

Thanks to:

Gifts
Notra
Tech
The Mann
Judge
Mikey
& Ankoku

for friendles. (I think that was everyone.)

I could definitely be alot better.

ZTD | TECHnology

Smashfest finally ended ...lol and I have to leave for work soon. Man when I get home I am going to crash big time. Today is gonna be busy. Can't wait to go to Chi-Town this weekend. My first out of state tourney :D., Just wanna thank everyone who showed up and made tonight a giant success. I'm hoping we can get more of these going!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Thanks for the friendlies everyone! It was a blast! I learned a lot. And I mean a lot!Like for one I think I'm going to main someone else. I get ***** to easily with olimar. D:
Oh well, I'll be playing around a little when I get my brawl back to try and find a new main. And when I do... Lain you better help me (like you said you would.) xD

Hopefully we have another one of these soon, I'll definetly be game if I don't have something else on the to do list.

Btw, Judge let me know if you got my number. You where so ****ed up idk if you wrote it down lmfao. I have yours though, hit me up. Myaybe we can smash? It's good to know theres somone within 30 minutes from me. xD

Edit: Tech, thanks for having me again man!

Top Bottom