• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kail

Smash Lord
Ok here's the deal. I'm doing the ****** and malice better show up or else I'm going to consume one child every day until we play again.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
@Tech_Chase - Do it. More drinking more fun

I also forgot to mention that right across from my apartment there is a plaza with a subway and a market. The market has all sorts of food for those of you with EBT, but more importantly it has plenty of alcohol, beer, wraps, and papers etc.

Then Menna's, Jimmy John's, and pizza places deliver also.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'm down for a dollar or two tourny if you guys are. My skill will just be declining as I become less coherent, so it can't really be for much money haha.

Edit: @Kail Sounds good man.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Kail Malice should show up but you can still consume a child a day and I wouldn't stop you.

And if there's a single sober person at this smashfest then it will be me who starts consuming children ;)

RP`

Smash Apprentice
They are talking about the ****ty version of Brawl, called "Super Smash Brothers: Melee".

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Worst fourth of July ever:

I got a rash on my face 2 nights ago. This was the night I downed my first full bottle of alcohol...a Mike's Hard Lemonade. My chin started itching a little bit afterward and when I woke up, there was a rash on the left side of my face. It spread, we went to the doctor's and I got a shot of steroids and benadryl. And I'm taking steroids and hydrocortisone at home. It's not bad. My face just feels nasty, and showers feel good on it. Yet it itches and hasn't improved much.

But yeah, I'm here at home...alone, on the 4th of July, while my family is at Cedar Point. My dog is freaking out from fireworks and won't leave me alone.

FML.

I wouldn't be surprised if this lasts until the Garden City tournament...whatever God is up there doesn't want me at tournaments.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
mine 4th of july was amazing. 150+ fire works went off at eye level in roughly 20-30 seconds

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yeah everyone was perfectly fine (amazingly). about 6 of us were running and some fire works flew right past us as we were running away.

ZTD | TECHnology

My 4th of July was fun. Hung out with the lesbian couple next door and chilled, BBQed, drank, saw some fireworks it was pretty fun.

But the dreams I had when I went to bed were ****ED UP. All in the same night I was dreaming about, Apartheid, The Vietnam War and the Apocalypse. And I keep having this recurring nightmare about the Apocalypse and its...let's just say its pretty brutal. Yeah after having all of those dreams back to back I'm out of bed now. All of them just seemed too real.

But yeah other than that my 4th was awesome.

earthadept

Smash Lord
Oh and you guys aren't totally right about the girl thing. Those posts I made before were jokes.

I play smash with a pretty darn hot girl quite often. Sure she isn't great, but she genuinely wants to learn. I've almost taken her to a couple MI tournaments before, but to be honest I think being surrounded by 30+ male smashers fighting for her attention would be a bit scarring. But who knows.

ZTD | TECHnology

Well I can tell you this: My cousin plays Smash and legitimately wants to get better. Has a great Melee Yoshi and a nice Brawl Bowser. I brought her to a few tournaments and they were interesting. First one I pretty much had to beat some dude's *** because he was being blantantly sexist to her. The ones after that she got flocked by guys wanting her attention and amazed she could legitimately compete with them. Honestly she didn't really care about the guys flocking her she just didn't want to deal with male chauvenism. And who would?

The guys in our scene (with a few exceptions) aren't douchebags so I wouldn't worry personally about your friend. If she wants to play let her come to a tournament.

Notra

Smash Ace
5 Girls dont make a difference..... and also earth, i do know u in person and i dont think ur a bad person at all. infact ur one of the few ppl i enjoy in company.

But the thing soviet is talking about has more to do with how people arent like how they are in real life on these boards. For example, in ur couhotnter argument to him, u typed like it was an essay....but this is a social board. Just spit that **** out.

Also i dont fully trust the brawl communities opinion on what's "hot." Not that u guys dont, or are unable to get hot girls, but people of are kind have alot of.......weird fetishes to say the least. U all scare me.

lain

Smash Master
XDDD i wasn't acting like i wasn't! just salty that hot_arms is trying to go after my potential woman.

also.... brawl.... WHERE YOU AT. WTF. SOMEONE PLAY WITH ME IN AA

earthadept

Smash Lord
5 Girls dont make a difference..... and also earth, i do know u in person and i dont think ur a bad person at all. infact ur one of the few ppl i enjoy in company.

But the thing soviet is talking about has more to do with how people arent like how they are in real life on these boards. For example, in ur couhotnter argument to him, u typed like it was an essay....but this is a social board. Just spit that **** out.

Also i dont fully trust the brawl communities opinion on what's "hot." Not that u guys dont, or are unable to get hot girls, but people of are kind have alot of.......weird fetishes to say the least. U all scare me.
I was debate captain in high school. That's how I actually talk during an argument. :p

And cool, I'm glad people don't think of me as a jerk or something haha.

And dude, trust me this girl is HOT. right william? i would post a pic or something... but she's one of my best friends and i'd feel really weird about it. :lick:

And yeah, I'm a sucker for an argument. So I don't think this will end. thesoviet, you win. +1 ignore

ps - And (once more for good measure)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yo Will, I might be up for some Smash tonight. I'll probably be back in AA around 6 or so.

lain

Smash Master
Pfft why wouldn't girls want me?

Tony I have class 6-9, but I might not go, I dunno yet. Regardless we should play tonight, and I found my phone so I'll call you.

Technical_chase what was your other name before? ambient_horizon? I'd prolly be willing to come down there to smash with a couple people

Hotarms if you smash tonight I'll give you $5

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah Lain I was Horizon before. Just felt like a name change. And cool yeah my smashfests should end up being pretty fun. No reason why people shouldn't be able to smoke or drink as long as their not acting a fool. Tell Judge and whoever about them also.

Top Bottom