• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

judge!

Smash Ace
what a 4th of july...lmao. its sooo hot out. i was laying in my driveway in my underwear for the past 2 hours lol. someone come get me and play smash with me. even though i wont be at teh garden city tourney. im borrred and need to get drunk so i can call my father and ask for 1000 bucks lol.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
we gotta hella ****ed up last night n idk wat i did to my leg, but its all ****d. im down to play today. im down to play today if any1 else is, i jus cant drive cuz of my leg

lain

Smash Master
Uhhhh okay so there's me, rofa, ankoku, and anther all down to play tonight.

Tech_ can you come to the AA area? Everyone lives in this area so we'll prolly play at rofa's or anther's.

ANYONE ELSE FOR BRAWL IS INVITED

King Malice

Smash Ace
Lmao, I love how you had the blunt in your hand and she just completely overlooks it, gives me a malicious smile, and walks inside for the rest of the night. My mom is where I got all my weirdness.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
i jus laugh. she jus comes around the corner like "i smelled somethin and been walking around tryin to find it" so i exhaled n whispered "did it smell like that"

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607

Tech_ can you come to the AA area? Everyone lives in this area so we'll prolly play at rofa's or anther's.

Huh, when/where is this?

Anyone wanna practice with me before the tourney Sat?

I don't wanna be limited to practicing on WiFi :(

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

What time are you starting Lain I may be able to make it. I am actually having an intervention for my friend right now. **** has gotten BAD. So depending on how long this takes/what happens after I could come up there.

I definitely want to Smash but gotta handle business first.

If not I'll host something soon.

EDIT: Okay I'll host something before the next tourney. I'm going to need the practice anyway.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Oh sweet, so they are making a third season of that.

I need to meet with people and play before this Sat's tourney D:

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
i kno, my boy shaun n i was talkn bout it last week, so i jus went thru season 2 again. ay dat **** is hella legit tho fo sum guys sittn around bored wit a camera

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's really irritating making sense of your "English." It's a lot harder to figure out in text than it is in speech.

lain

Smash Master
I can read what he says too since I am black after all. And NOJ always used to talk that way too hahaha

MythTrainerInfinity+Technical_Chase are you guys gonna smash tonight? I actually don't have class anymore so we're gonna start like nowish I guess, people can just start showing up.

We're in Ann Arbor, if you wanna come and have the address just gimme a call at 734.646.1641. If my phone is on the fritz, call 760.613.4128. That's rofa's number, and we'll prolly play at his house.

Also....

tech_, Kail, Malice, and dablackpacman, why haven't we blazed yet. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Notra

Smash Ace
At least he types like he talks

nice boondocks reference btw. These last few new episodes have been ridiculously hilarious.

@hotarms, yea I like my new girl. I can hook u up with someone man, or at least introduce u to ppl. Just avoid talking about brawl if u ever chilled.

Notra

Smash Ace
I'd type the way I talk, but I'd rather talk the way I type.
Typing is a virtual concept. If u wanna talk like a virtual person. I suggest u start creating AI that'll be ur friend, cause no one enjoys talking to people who talk without stumbles, or mistakes. Takes away random humor, and expression. AKA that's super boring. Just talk, and type like u talk.

And yes typing is virtual, don't try to refute that.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Typing is a virtual concept. If u wanna talk like a virtual person. I suggest u start creating AI that'll be ur friend, cause no one enjoys talking to people who talk without stumbles, or mistakes. Takes away random humor, and expression. AKA that's super boring. Just talk, and type like u talk.

And yes typing is virtual, don't try to refute that.
I'm sorry that you don't want anyone trying to at least get close to perfection...?

No, seriously, the only difference between the words I come up with to type and the words I come up with to say is that I get extra time to think it out on the boards. The way I talk is pretty much the same, except I can't correct a "typo" out loud very well. If you can't deal with boring, that's fine, but if you're accusing me of trying to be different from who I am on purpose, then this is me

telling you that you're wrong.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I can read what he says too since I am black after all. And NOJ always used to talk that way too hahaha

MythTrainerInfinity+Technical_Chase are you guys gonna smash tonight? I actually don't have class anymore so we're gonna start like nowish I guess, people can just start showing up.

We're in Ann Arbor, if you wanna come and have the address just gimme a call at . If my phone is on the fritz, call . That's rofa's number, and we'll prolly play at his house.

Also....

tech_, Kail, Malice, and dablackpacman, why haven't we blazed yet. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM
Lol how can we not? Not going to be able to make it though. Too much **** going on but I'll e up for smashing and chilling soon.

Top Bottom